Possible New Boss

6 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Why on earth would anyone want to work for DC now the facts are starting to finally leak out ?

He'll do well to get anyone at all in.

Have I missed Sony? What facts are we talking about. I’ve only seen half arsed gossip and I hen do? Or have I genuinely missed something

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

Have I missed Sony? What facts are we talking about. I’ve only seen half arsed gossip and I hen do? Or have I genuinely missed something

Sony got absolutely hammered on her hen doo, and threw up over Paxo. That's all I can say at this time.

16 hours ago, room0035 said:

So like most we have had enough of the dross on and off the pitch.

We need a new manager, new ideas someone the fans would love maybe even an ex Owls, some would say the greatest right back to ever play for us.

I'm am putting the name in the hat for new Owls manager Roland Nilsson. Currently managing the Swedish under 21's, has good managerial experience in Scandinavia, a market we used to get a lot of players from.

He could get time from the fans at least because any fan over 30 will have see him wearing the blue and white with pride, it could be just what we need to heal some riffs. Or not you decide.

Not another one of these threads , dear dear .

15 hours ago, brian joicey said:

We’ve reached the stage now where no manager worth his salt will work for chansiri,any English based manager will touch base with Bruce and monk to get the low down on his workings before making a decision. 

Where have you been?!

17 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Think we're approaching a stage where even he wouldn't touch it.

Absolutely Snooty old chap.

Any new manager will surely want to know about the EFL punishment which will determine which league he’ll be working in.

After that it will be a brave man to volunteer to work for Chansiri. As people have already said on here, the word must have gone around the football world about his micro management on a part time basis.

Football is a very small, clique(y) world where everyone knows what goes on at other clubs from mates they have there.

As has already been said, it will now be well known in football circles what ashitshow we are.

No player that's even half decent will want to come here.

If Monk does go, no half-decent manager will come and work for that fuckingidiot Chansiri who has killed us.

I have absolutely no doubt that regardless of what division we end up in we will start off next season with Bullen as caretaker manager and will not have a full squad of players.

100% nailed on and it's all because of one mad man who thinks he knows everything when he knows fuckall.

#ChansiriOut

#FuckOffChansiri

#FuckOffPaxo

On 10/03/2020 at 02:22, Hirstys Salopettes said:

John Bercow.  Not a bad shout ... might restore so ORDEEEER to proceedings 

Then he’ll turn to the fans and say you can like it or lump it and that’ll go down pretty well, particularly on here 😂