Doom vs Dejphon - It’s ON

2 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

I wish I had never heard of Manderic , giving him my two original Wednesday shares which had belonged to my family for years is something I will regret all my life..

The promises Manderic made to all of us that he would only sell our club to a Wealthy individual who would steer the club back to the EPL was bull sh@t, lining his pockets with £10,000,000 plus was his one and only intention..

We are in free fall and look to be following Portsmouth into oblivion... Dangerous times ahead..

2 shares must have been worth about 20p because I had 550 and they only cost me £60.

Have you and everyone else said no, the club would have gone into administration and you would have lost you shares any way.

Milan did a good job but when Redknapp stabbed him in the back to save his on ar£e Milan lost his love for the game.

Is it a tougher ride than you expected, do you sometimes feel that the Wednesday faithful don’t appreciate the efforts that you have made to put Wednesday on the path to glory, would you accept that your limited knowledge of the deep and all consuming expectations of the English football supporter has taken you by surprise, do you accept that paying big money is no substitute for a knowledgeable and in depth well researched scouting system, do you lay awake at night thinking “ if only we had gone for it against Huddersfield in the playoffs instead of not turning up” or is your knowledge so limited that you don’t realise that is what happened, do you ever go on YouTube and watch Waddle, Hirst, Shezza, Roland and Des Walker and think “ fu•k me we are nowhere near it “ That will do for a start.

• Haha 1

Do you admit to having made some bad decisions since taking over at Sheffield Wednesday?

If you had your time again what would you have done differently with Wednesday?

Do you believe that other parties have succeeded in taking advantage of you during your time in charge of SWFC?

Will you apologise to the loyal supporters of the club for the bad decisions that you have made?

Were it not for P&S (ie if it didn’t exist) what would your current position be regarding the financing of the club?

Are you actively looking to sell the club and has there been any interest at all?

How much money have you invested in SWFC and to what extent do you expect to recoup what you have invested?

This will be pointless, DC isn't going to take responsibility, or let the fans know what's going on with anything else. 

Mr Chansiri, why do you keep paxo around, what does he do? 

DC: he's part of the family, he's doing a good job, he helps me alot

Mr Chansiri, what's happening with the EFL charges

DC: I don't know yet, we're fighting it. 

Mr Chansiri, why haven't you allowed Garry Monk to bring any staff with him

DC: He doesn't need, he has Lee Bullen, we're family. 

... And so on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

0E28E5AD-B982-412D-B531-36BB7FA9E3B8.jpeg

36A54925-9053-4B26-A46D-CAC81BA6FA85.jpeg

Here in two images is what a typical fans forum goes like...

Can Dom also ask Rob Marshall what he reckons he thinks he looks like in his twitter photo, and mention to him that anyone adopting such a pose will automatically attract zero credibility.

• Haha 1

Will you allow GM to elaborate more on his comments from Saturday? If not will you?

Why are there no actual football people here anymore?

Are you fining players for not putting the effort in?

Is it true you are investing in another football club, if so what will the benefits be to SWFC if any?

What are the recruitment plans for next season. Do we have 2 list depending on what league we are in?

Do you understand why the fans are unhappy with you and the players?

3 minutes ago, RichieB said:

This will be pointless, DC isn't going to take responsibility, or let the fans know what's going on with anything else. 

Mr Chansiri, why do you keep paxo around, what does he do? 

DC: he's part of the family, he's doing a good job, he helps me alot

Mr Chansiri, what's happening with the EFL charges

DC: I don't know yet, we're fighting it. 

Mr Chansiri, why haven't you allowed Garry Monk to bring any staff with him

DC: He doesn't need, he has Lee Bullen, we're family. 

... And so on

Its not pointless ...at least he will have to say summat....

2 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Will you allow GM to elaborate more on his comments from Saturday? If not will you?

Why are there no actual football people here anymore?

Are you fining players for not putting the effort in?

Is it true you are investing in another football club, if so what will the benefits be to SWFC if any?

What are the recruitment plans for next season. Do we have 2 list depending on what league we are in?

Do you understand why the fans are unhappy with you and the players?

Its basically DC and Paxo . Beggars belief. 

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not pointless ...at least he will have to say summat....

He will probably have a rant about the fans not doing their bit by not buying 10 year season tickets ,and he cant do it all himself if we dont buy 10 year tickets. It will ALL be our fault.