Doom vs Dejphon - It’s ON

1/Are you in favour of a salary cap in the championship .

2/Can Profit and sustainabilty rules carry on in there present form. 

3/Should Premier League teams be barred from entering the League Cup 

4/Is there any chance that a FA Premiereague 2 will be created. 

5/ Can your home backgrounds (Thailand) be used to create revenue streams in Asia. 

Edited by akbuk

12 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Mr Chansiri

What are the three best bits of advice Amadeu Paixao has given you since you bought Sheffield Wednesday?

1. Sign here

2. He's better than Ronaldo honest.

3. We'll double your money, ask Milan.

• Haha 2

nothing about the relevant circumstances, what about, whats your favourite food/animal/colour? 

In all honesty theres a pile of questions in regards to current situation(s). Why are experienced players left out? What is Paixao doing at our club? What are your future plans for our football club? Why haven't you sacked monk yet after shocking performances week in week out? 

Im sure he will bullshit himself out of the interview like every other time.

Edited by Mr. Chow

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Dear Mr Chansiri....

Ive just sold my house back to myself...but it didn't make a profit...Should I sell it back to meself again?

What year did you sell it to yourself ? 

• Haha 8

You have clearly shown over 5 years you do not have the ability to run a football club, can we expect experience British football people coming in to run the club, the marketing and the youth development 

OR

for the sake of the club will you sell up for a sensible price to someone who can run one of the oldest football club in the world the way it should be run.

Because another 5 years of you running the club the way you currently are, will see us falling down the leagues that could set us back another 20 years to recover.

8 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Do you wish you'd never meat Milan Manderic?

I wish I had never heard of Manderic , giving him my two original Wednesday shares which had belonged to my family for years is something I will regret all my life..

The promises Manderic made to all of us that he would only sell our club to a Wealthy individual who would steer the club back to the EPL was bull sh@t, lining his pockets with £10,000,000 plus was his one and only intention..

We are in free fall and look to be following Portsmouth into oblivion... Dangerous times ahead..

• Like 1

Hendos or Worcester sauce and Treacle, Honey or Maple Syrup. If the answers are anything else but Hendos and Treacle he can foook himsen and take his elephant wi im. 

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

0E28E5AD-B982-412D-B531-36BB7FA9E3B8.jpeg

36A54925-9053-4B26-A46D-CAC81BA6FA85.jpeg

Here in two images is what a typical fans forum goes like...

"Dear Supreme Leader Kim Jong'un, thank you so much for locking me and my family up in a labour camp for the rest of our lives, teaching us so many great ways to enjoy torture and executing my mother. If there's anything else I can contribute to our great nation, please inflict it on me".

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

0E28E5AD-B982-412D-B531-36BB7FA9E3B8.jpeg

36A54925-9053-4B26-A46D-CAC81BA6FA85.jpeg

Here in two images is what a typical fans forum goes like...

Iirc at the last fans forum an old boy had a bizarre rant at Chansiri right from the off. Saying he didn’t care, didn’t show any passion and didn’t have a clue. After 3 hours of DC going round in circles, throwing a few tantrums and on the whole not really saying much, the old boy stood back up, apologised and basically said the above. 

🤦🏼‍♂️

Edited by NeonLeon