ST refund when Corona Virus hits

Guest Manwithastick

Guest oz_owl
12 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Love it if the EFL cancels all remaining games and we end up staying on the same points total and position. 

Very little chance of cancellation.  Worse case scenario is behind closed doors.  Similar to what Italy are doing (and PSG v Dortmund in CL this week).

40 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

seriously I've seen something today with a 'drug company' offering younger healthy people £3.5k to have the infection to allow them to test for an antidote, buy you a season ticket that if you're interested, or certain it's only a bit of flu.

Hmmm..you're not really selling it to me.

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Hmmm..you're not really selling it to me.

give it time...……………………………......………………………………………………..

if you're gonna get it, why not profit from it, and it's 4 weeks off work at £95 a week.

I think the point is that yes, a very large percentage of us should be fine should we become infected with the coronovirus, but by doing so we may well pass it onto someone who is not so fortunate. 

2 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

I'll chance clubs will claim cancellations are due to force majeure and be exempt from having to refund.

Possibly they would go to the extent of granting free access to iFollow on affected matches for ST holders?

Be the least they should do surely!

5 hours ago, mogbad said:

Our players don't give a flying feck when they've got 20,000 supporters willing them on, imagine the effort they'd put in to playing in an empty stadium.

remember the excuse they used to come out with that playing at Hillsborough was too stressful for players ,and they played away from home without the pressure . well lately we have probably seen our worst 4 away performances since 1970s . wigan,luton Brentford Barnsley ,we are so bad now I doubt we could stop up in league 2 if we needed to win last 2 to stop up. a bunch of gutless shambolic footballers. 

7 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

When games are inevitably either postponed or played behind closed doors, will season ticket holders get a pro-rata refund for those games?

No but it will be free on ifollow 

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

give it time...……………………………......………………………………………………..

if you're gonna get it, why not profit from it, and it's 4 weeks off work at £95 a week.

who the hell can live off £95 a week? plenty of layabouts have already started taking time off and getting sickness pay from day1. on Saturday there was loads of train staff not at work ,no buffet car going down , heard loads of trains got cancelled . give it 2-3 weeks and country will be totally paralysed by layabouts who cant be arsed . ive had 1 day off work since 19 and I aint young . the culture we have now is what little can I do to get paid. today the stockmarket has crashed ,oil lowest of all time , its like we have been hit by a blooming asteroid or something. just a bad f*cking cold who old people and people with illness should avoid like they should when any of us has a nasty virus. so many old people I know or have met have died in hospital not with there condition but that dirty disease they pick up there 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Sick of hearing about this virus 

How sick though? Nausea, fever, dry cough? If so please self-isolate! 

2 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Love it if the EFL cancels all remaining games and we end up staying on the same points total and position. 

knowing our luck it will be All clubs except SWFC lol

Edited by trevdi9

2 hours ago, Howards back said:

Thought it was good at the weekend no one shaking hand before the match then when a goal was scored they were all over each other like a rash. Of course it didn’t worry us we don’t score. 

we ought to be safe for a good while then.