ST refund when Corona Virus hits

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Manwithastick

When games are inevitably either postponed or played behind closed doors, will season ticket holders get a pro-rata refund for those games?

I’m not sure why you’d get a refund for a postponement......and surely Corona Virus is about the only thing that’s not DCs fault atm. It’s just bad luck if you miss a game, worse luck if you loose an elderly relative.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwithastick said:

When games are inevitably either postponed or played behind closed doors, will season ticket holders get a pro-rata refund for those games?

The way things are going, it may be beneficial to play behind closed doors, irrespective of covid 19 virus! 

• Haha 7

Guest Ferkorf
21 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Corona Virus is about the only thing that’s not DCs fault atm. 

No its Doyens I heard lol

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Sick of hearing about this virus 

me 2 ,hundreds of thousands die every year from flu ,virus, sepsis cancer . why is such a big thing been made about it.  surely only hospitals oap homes and the very frail should be protected , its media hysteria. 99% of us will be fine the 1% need looking after and protecting. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

me 2 ,hundreds of thousands die every year from flu ,virus, sepsis cancer . why is such a big thing been made about it.  surely only hospitals oap homes and the very frail should be protected , its media hysteria. 99% of us will be fine the 1% need looking after and protecting. 

Because if the 1% all need looking after at once we’ve all got a problem. That doesn’t happen every year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

Good to know we have the Chief Medical Officer on board. Who knew he lived in Handsworth?

Edited by rickygoo
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

That’s literally word for word what some people post online about this virus 

It’s bizarre 

Owlstalk Shop