Poll - please vote

POLL - please vote  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer the prices were reduced to previous eras? The consequence of this would be the sale of key senior players, regular promotion of academy youngsters and reduced level of investment.

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Alternatively would you prefer the club to build on the current investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy towards promotion to the Premier League?

• YES - Keep the prices high and the current strategy towards the Premier League
    • NO - I'd still go for the reduced pricing thank you very much

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

You sound just like an accountant.

The one thing I have learnt from years in the profession is to judge people beyond just what they have in their bank account. 

16 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Can we reduce the ticket prices to previous era, sell the key senior players, put up the prices again, get some more players then extend the current strategy of promotion to the Premier League? :blink:

Ah Yes

Can we call it Our Premier League Return Ticket?

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

The one thing I have learnt from years in the profession is to judge people beyond just what they have in their bank account. 

Aye, good philosophy otherwise everyone would think I was a tramp. :sad:

Of all the utter poo Chansiri has served up, that poll might be the biggest pile he ever gave us.

Giving us the option of expensive tickets and expensive players, or cheap tickets and youth team players.

He gave us expensive tickets and youth team players.

And the fans swallowed it.

And we might have even been under a transfer embargo at the time, meaning he couldn't possibly have bought anyone anyway.

What a travesty.

• Thanks 1

"You can either pay £10,000 for this Lamborghini, or £1,000 for this Vauxhall Astra."

Three months later

"Here's the £10,000 Vauxhall Astra you asked for. p.s., the Lamborghini was never for sale."

Edited by KivoOwl

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

"You can either pay £10,000 for this Lamborghini, or £1,000 for this Vauxhall Astra."

Three months later

"Here's the £10,000 Vauxhall Astra you asked for. p.s., the Lamborghini was never for sale."

Please don't try to influence my decision, I'm still thinking about my responses.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:
Replying to
That is as clumsy and loaded as Chansiri's infamous question was. It needs a proper structured survey, not Twitter polls, to understand fan views.

Genuinely just got told off on Twitter for posting such a clumsy question...

Some right crack pots.

Probably doesn’t understand that’s it’s meant to be ironic/humouress.

I only ever wanted a middle option where we spend as much as we can within the rules, operating with a shrewd and effective recruitment team while running the club in a professional manner. lol

Edited by Morepork

We were asked this question before and fans voted to maintain high ticket prices and continue investment into the team at the same level.

What they got was high ticket prices and reduced investment into the first team... the worst of both worlds.

If I believed for 1 minute a vote for high ticket prices would see Garry Monk backed financially like Carlos was I’d vote for it without hesitation but sadly I think regardless of ticket prices, we are going to see the club reducing investment into the first team as has been the case for the last couple of seasons.