Sam Hutchinson

8 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I know this doesn’t suit your agenda, but Clare wasn’t frozen out. He got injured and needed surgery.

He returned to fitness after the end of the season.

Given that you are ‘fairly sure’ of the above...I think we can just forget what you said seeing as you got this one completely wrong.

Please feel free to carry on an resume with your pitchfork protest.

Edit: also pretty sure McGugan fell out with Carlos...done ever so well in his career since has McGugan

Is this the same Lewis McGugan that fell out with every single Nottingham Forest manager during his time there, plus the Watford managers?

Just now, katie melua said:

Is this the same Lewis McGugan that fell out with every single Nottingham Forest manager during his time there, plus the Watford managers?

Yep. And the same one that no-one will Touch with a barge pole now unfortunately 

Go and read what Paul McKenna said about him.

18 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

At the beginning of the season I thought it was a shame that Hutchinson was in the side as Luongo offered much more of an attacking threat from midfield.

Would play both hutch and luongo tbh

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Yep. And the same one that no-one will Touch with a barge pole now unfortunately 

Go and read what Paul McKenna said about him.

Yep, the one that a former manager of Nottingham Forest was desperate to sign whilst at another club.

After he left, he was relieved he didn't sign him as would have destroyed the morale within the club he previously managed. 

Even Billy Davies has some interesting things to say about McGugans levels of fitness in particular. 

Edited by katie melua

18 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I know this doesn’t suit your agenda, but Clare wasn’t frozen out. He got injured and needed surgery.

He returned to fitness after the end of the season.

Given that you are ‘fairly sure’ of the above...I think we can just forget what you said seeing as you got this one completely wrong.

Please feel free to carry on an resume with your pitchfork protest.

Edit: also pretty sure McGugan fell out with Carlos...done ever so well in his career since has McGugan

Clare was frozen out long before his injury at the end of that season. In fact he was 'unfrozen' about two days before his debut.

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

Clare was frozen out long before his injury at the end of that season. In fact he was 'unfrozen' about two days before his debut.

Hold on, you said Clare didn’t get back in?

It’s all Slovenia / Slovakia to me.

Edited by McRightSide

20 minutes ago, cowl said:

I expect the manger to mange the players. The nice guys and the not so nice guys.

I assume there's disagreements and flashpoints regularly amongst the players. Just excluding players and thinking there'll be no repercussions if the player has any kind of popularity or respect within the dressing room is the only thing that's naive here.

Have you ever thought that this was the final straw after a number of indiscretions? 

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

I realize that ‘frozen out’ means on loan at another club.

And then pretty much straight back into our squad on his return, and then starting games, and then suffering a season ending injury.

So yeah, like you said DC froze him out and he didn’t get back in.

Edited by McRightSide

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

I realize that ‘frozen out’ means on loan at another club.

And then pretty much straight back into our squad on his return, and then starting games, and then suffering a season ending injury.

So yeah, like you said DC froze him out and he didn’t get back in.

Clare was offered a new contract, there was a delay in him signing it and he was told he couldn't go back to Gillingham or play here unless he signed.

Two days before his debut there was a big U-Turn because Abdi got injured, so Clare came in.

It took me nearly 3 years to weed the bad seeds out of my business.. but after a lot a pain and £££ the business took off like a hot air balloon..

Unless you've done it you can't know what a few (3 in my case) can do to infect and impact what you're trying to achieve in a negative way...they f*ck you up man and it's not cool..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KivoOwl said:

Clare was offered a new contract, there was a delay in him signing it and he was told he couldn't go back to Gillingham or play here unless he signed.

Two days before his debut there was a big U-Turn because Abdi got injured, so Clare came in.

That's 100% bang on

Owlstalk Shop