Sam Hutchinson

41 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why doesn't Monk drop these players who have chucked the toys out of the pram then?

It can't be all of them as many were not around under Jos - Borner, Iorfa, Harris, Murphy, Wickham, Da Cruz, Windass....

Pelupessy, Wildsmith and Dawson  are not likely to have thrown their toys out on this basis either are they? Monk has rightly been rightly full of praise for Fletcher and his work ethic so it can't be him either.

Doesn't leave many does it so why doesn't Monk just drop those who you reckon are acting like this for this reason? Results and performances wouldn't be any worse if he picked a few kids.

Look at the players that have had decent games recently, and you'll find the players who haven't thrown their toys out

I'll give you a clue

Bannan, Fletcher, Fox, and possibly Lee

I don't include the loanees

Then look at the players who have suddenly become a bit shiit, Lees, Borner, Iorfa, and Harris

Theirs others like Reach and Winnall that have been a bit shiit

I don't include players like Palmer and Pelupessy, because it's clear they put a shift in, their just not championship players

I don't include Dawson because he's a young kid playing being players that aren't trying

And your point about why doesn't Monk drop the players that have thrown their toys out, Lees, Borner, Iorfa, Lee, Harris, and Reach have all been dropped recently

And it doesn't matter if they weren't here when Jos was here, some are new players in the dressing room, they will fall in line with what the established players are doing

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

33 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Look at the players that have had decent games recently, and you'll find the players who haven't thrown their toys out

I'll give you a clue

Bannan, Fletcher, Fox, and possibly Lee

I don't include the loanees

Then look at the players who have suddenly become a bit shiit, Lees, Borner, Iorfa, and Harris

Theirs others like Reach and Winnall that have been a bit shiit

I don't include players like Palmer and Pelupessy, because it's clear they put a shift in, their just not championship players

I don't include Dawson because he's a young kid playing being players that aren't trying

And your point about why doesn't Monk drop the players that have thrown their toys out, Lees, Borner, Iorfa, Lee, Harris, and Reach have all been dropped recently

And it doesn't matter if they weren't here when Jos was here, some are new players in the dressing room, they will fall in line with what the established players are doing

Fall in line with who? 

Of the squad that have been playing regularly in the last 2 months you have highlighted Lees, Borner, Iorfa and Harris. Only Lees has been here any length of time so Borner Iorfa and Harris have fallen in with him have they?

yes they have all been dropped and guess what, it has made very little difference.

Rather than these 4 chucking the toys out of the pram I would suggest Harris has had a loss of form and is inconsistent anyway, Lees confidence is shot and Borner has been found out a bit due to his complete lack of pace and large turning circle. Iorfa has had a couple of poor performances but has been pretty good most of time.

The goal threat dried up without Fletcher and the inept manager and his negative tactics have been well and truly found out, as has been the case in his previous 4 jobs, none of which lasted much more than a year.

59 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

over 200 games mostly in the championship suggests palmer is a championship player …….. do really think that 6 managers would pick him just  because he puts a shift in ?

25 minutes ago, torryowl said:

over 200 games mostly in the championship suggests palmer is a championship player …….. do really think that 6 managers would pick him just  because he puts a shift in ?

I've had this argument a hundred times

Palmer isn't a Championship player, whenever he's had a loan spell, it's to a league one club, there's a reason for that

He's a cheap option, he's not on a big contract, he puts a shift in, he just doesn't possess the quality required of a championship player

Watch him closely in our next game, see how many times he puts a cross in, see how many times he finds one of our players

I would go as far as saying, he's the worst right back in the division

If you don't believe me, just watch where he goes when he leaves the club, it will be to league one, because that's his level

I know a poo full back when I see one

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If Hutchinson and Westwood both have withdrawn due to some conflict but have not had been in breach of contract so they can be fired, how come they cannot be made to train and play games?

March them out before the fans for all to see their stroppy little egos that are apparently so hurt. fizz them, they're not bigger than the club, if they won't train and/or play, that should be valid reason to terminate their contracts and get them off our wage lists. Let's see what they do in summer when truth gets out they're primadonnas who resort to self-isolation or acting in a way to be banished if they can't have their way around a club.

I just can't fathom these 2 aren't available to play, they're under contract and should be matched out kn the training ground and then to matches, and failing to do so should be fired for being disloyal servants to this club.

Fed up with useless players claiming pay checks, causing drama and throwing everyone else under the bus.. because that's how it looks now anyway. When some of our better "veteran players" just all of a sudden go missing, houses put up for sale, etc...

4 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Palmer isn't a Championship player, whenever he's had a loan spell, it's to a league one club, there's a reason for that

He's a cheap option, he's not on a big contract, he puts a shift in, he just doesn't possess the quality required of a championship player

Watch him closely in our next game, see how many times he puts a cross in, see how many times he finds one of our players

If you don't believe me, just watch where he goes when he leaves the club, it will be to league one, because that's his level

he’s only had one loan spell 7 years ago.

10 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

so a 100 say your wrong , 6 managers say your wrong ,whoever is the manager of Scotland says your wrong but you are  convinced your right …….I admire your confidence if  not your football knowledge .

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ka58 said:

he’s only had one loan spell 7 years ago.

See

No fuucker wants him

250 league games, over 40 for Tranmere

1 goal, and 3 or 4 assists (and I'm being generous)

People watch Palmer with blue and white specs on, he's very ordinary

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

so a 100 say your wrong , 6 managers say your wrong ,whoever is the manager of Scotland says your wrong but you are  convinced your right …….I admire your confidence if  not your football knowledge .

He's been understudy for most of his career

He played more regularly when we sold Hunt

Bruce signed Odubajo to play right back because he knew Palmer wasn't good enough

And are you really trying to convince me he's good because he plays for Scotland?

On 08/03/2020 at 23:52, Ever the pessimist said:

He has gone. Like, literally gone. Someone I know asked bullen to get something signed by him for his kid. Bullen said he’s not about anymore.

That is what I was told too. Apparently he isn't training at all and is living in Surrey most of the time. 

7 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He's been understudy for most of his career

He played more regularly when we sold Hunt

Bruce signed Odubajo to play right back because he knew Palmer wasn't good enough

And are you really trying to convince me he's good because he plays for Scotland?

I dont think he's up to much but just because I dont rate him doesnt alter the fact that his record shows that he's a championship  standard player .

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Odubajo is worse!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

If Hutchinson and Westwood both have withdrawn due to some conflict but have not had been in breach of contract so they can be fired, how come they cannot be made to train and play games?

March them out before the fans for all to see their stroppy little egos that are apparently so hurt. fizz them, they're not bigger than the club, if they won't train and/or play, that should be valid reason to terminate their contracts and get them off our wage lists. Let's see what they do in summer when truth gets out they're primadonnas who resort to self-isolation or acting in a way to be banished if they can't have their way around a club.

I just can't fathom these 2 aren't available to play, they're under contract and should be matched out kn the training ground and then to matches, and failing to do so should be fired for being disloyal servants to this club.

Fed up with useless players claiming pay checks, causing drama and throwing everyone else under the bus.. because that's how it looks now anyway. When some of our better "veteran players" just all of a sudden go missing, houses put up for sale, etc...

Because it’s rounduns that’s why! Monk just can’t handle them that’s all.

9 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

League one at best. Wouldn't shock me if it was league 2.

We've needed a right back for 5 years. We still need one 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

I dont think he's up to much but just because I dont rate him doesnt alter the fact that his record shows that he's a championship  standard player .

Div 1 standard player that's been lucky enough to be at a club that on the whole, doesn't have a clue what it's doing.

He's family don't forget.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Because it’s rounduns that’s why! Monk just can’t handle them that’s all.

But Sheffield Wednesday as a club is their employer, Monk is their manager not their employer. If they're excluding themselves and thus neglecting to uphold their part of their contract with the club, that should be on the club management (and ultimately DC), not Monk. I doubt he even has the sufficient privileges to fire anyone (player) at the club.

On 09/03/2020 at 04:07, jack whitham said:

Its a fact that Portugese knobhead achieved far more than the knobheads we have had since....just saying.

He did spend almost twice as much as was allowed. 
still won fizz all .....just saying.