Sam Hutchinson

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Whatever he's done to cause another manager to freeze him out, I doubt we'll find out until his career is over, if at all.

Without knowing the ins and outs of it, it's impossible to say whether Monk (and Luhukay) made the right call.

It’s very obviously already that it was the wrong call.

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Whatever he's done to cause another manager to freeze him out, I doubt we'll find out until his career is over, if at all.

Without knowing the ins and outs of it, it's impossible to say whether Monk (and Luhukay) made the right call.

His normal championship form added to his irresponsible attitude to discipline and the fact that he plays half the games he's payed for means I don't particularly care about the ins and outs.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

While you are at it, let's bring back Waddle, he is still playing and so should be match fit.

FFS, look to the future, not the past.

Main difference is Hutch is still an employee of the club and could make a difference to current form. If there's a genuine reason (which I'm sure there must be) tell the fans, thus ending all the speculation and rumour.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Well he hasn’t been sacked...so it can’t have been THAT bad.

I don't want to speculate as to what he may have done, as clearly nobody on here has a clue. However, it may have undermined the manager / his teammates / the club without being a clear and obvious breach of contract.

8 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Its a fact that Portugese knobhead achieved far more than the knobheads we have had since....just saying.

Like what?

Failure is failure in what ever money, he had the biggest money chest than any manager before or since and Fecked it up.

Because of his refusal to bring in any players with pace or Physical attributes that we are in the mess we are today.

25 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

While you are at it, let's bring back Waddle, he is still playing and so should be match fit.

FFS, look to the future, not the past.

let’s look at the present and he’s still our player until June....he’s 20 times the player pelupessy is!!! Put him in the side and results will improve, if not we could quite easily be in a relegation battle in 2/3 weeks time.