Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

None of it is made up and it is very worrying but it is 4 years old and doesn't explain their current involvement or get us any closer to knowing the role of Paixao as things stand.

 

Stuffing Man is like the Umbrella Man in the JFK assassination.

 

Everyone knows he was there and what he looks like but nobody can fathom out exactly what he was doing. :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

None of it is made up and it is very worrying but it is 4 years old and doesn't explain their current involvement or get us any closer to knowing the role of Paixao as things stand.


Makes absolutely no difference how old it is to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Give over mate I get lost looking for Google


Sometimes you have to read between the lines. Look at what isn’t being said, as opposed to what is.

 

Look at the Executive Boxes, look at the sponsorship deals, look at the 10 year season ticket offers.

 

If you don’t, you end up like Bolton and Bury.

 

But with your name on the back of a seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

None of it is made up and it is very worrying but it is 4 years old and doesn't explain their current involvement or get us any closer to knowing the role of Paixao as things stand.

 

My opinion is that Stuffing man runs the club on a day to day basis because DC is only allowed to spend a certain amount of time in the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and the fans take it out on Monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:


Sometimes you have to read between the lines. Look at what isn’t being said, as opposed to what is.

 

Look at the Executive Boxes, look at the sponsorship deals, look at the 10 year season ticket offers.

 

If you don’t, you end up like Bolton and Bury.

 

But with your name on the back of a seat.

 

You only see what you want to see when you read between the lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

I'm not being suckered in by anything

Monk's said time and time again after games that he bears 100% responsibility for results

He's also hinted very strongly indeed that things aren't right at the club


Saying you are 100% responsible for results and saying that there is a deep rooted culture that is preventing the club being successful is a massive contradiction.

 

“I’m responsible, but I can’t do anything about it until Summer”

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McRightSide said:


Saying you are 100% responsible for results and saying that there is a deep rooted culture that is preventing the club being successful is a massive contradiction.

 

 

Not quite sure how to break this to you mate but it literally isn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

You only see what you want to see when you read between the lines

 

So rather than criticising someone for doing that, present the alternative evidence so we can make our conclusions.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole club needs a new football infrastructure from top to bottom.

 

Piaxo out! New Director of Football in, new scouting/ recruitment team, new manager with their own backroom staff.

 

Then new a academy staff!

 

I want Monk gone but first and foremost either get rid of Chansiri or at least his advisors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

You only see what you want to see when you read between the lines


That can be true.

 

But transparency, credible plans  and communication solves that.

 

Or, an underwater phone.

 

Its not that difficult if you’ve nothing to hide. That way, you take people with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

You keep on believing Monk is the real issue at the club...

You're wrong but you keep on thinking that if it makes you happy

 

lol

 

 

Granted there are bigger issues facing the club but come on, Monk's decision making is all over the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Not quite sure how to break this to you mate but it literally isn't


Afraid it is

 

Saying he’s responsible and then saying the culture is preventing proper performances.

 

So what’s the truth, does he have the responsibility for results or should he be allowed a free pass because of the culture (I.e not responsible for results)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:


Saying you are 100% responsible for results and saying that there is a deep rooted culture that is preventing the club being successful is a massive contradiction.

 

 

Well it int. There can be all sorts of things going off above the managers head which hold a club back from being successful in all areas.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

None of it is made up and it is very worrying but it is 4 years old and doesn't explain their current involvement or get us any closer to knowing the role of Paixao as things stand.

Paixao is an advisor to Chansiri who has fizzed up in a big way. I think that's it, it's not some big conspiracy. 

Edited by flo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DEH9 said:

 

Well it int. There can be all sorts of things going off above the managers head which hold a club back from being successful in all areas.

 


So then he’s not responsible for results?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flo said:

Paixao is an advisor to Chansiri who has fizzed up in a big way. I think that's it, it's not some big conspiracy. 

Why doesn't he get rid of him then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sherlyegg said:

Why doesn't he get rid of him then?


Not easy to get rid of an investor who doesn’t want to leave

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:


So then he’s not responsible for results?

 

Aye, which is what he said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

 

Granted there are bigger issues facing the club but come on, Monk's decision making is all over the place.


Yep, totally agree here. I’ve been saying to all my Wednesday mates recently that there are issues throughout our club from top to bottom. However, Monk is not helping himself at all at the moment. Everyone could see that Dawson needs taking out of the firing zone, joey is nowhere near good enough and da Cruz is a development player at best. I looked at that team at 2pm and I immediately thought we would lose 4-0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...