Is this guy reliable ?

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Well if you read till the end it says that the club will be in the doo doo if the cash injection stops , so I’d say very relevant to the current situation 

Mind blowing stuff, who knew!

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I take it you've never been to one of these events?

They're incredible

Basically a room full of people (typically old white males) who just applaud anything the chairman says, and shout down anyone who asks questions

Aye, a sort of scaled down version of a politburo meeting in Beijing:

"Comrades, we have just slaughtered another 1000 silent protesters":

Five minute standing ovation.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

There’s a lot to be said. But unfortunately we can’t on here which I completely understand. 

The way our great club has been treated is absolutely appalling. 

You could always put your head over the parapet...thought not

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I know

To be fair though we get this a lot at Sheffield Wednesday. Fans believe that just putting things back in place that were here before solves all problems

Megson back, Carlos back, Westwood back, Hutch back etc etc

You never really see anyone looking forward or suggesting a new approach or a new person - it's always clutching at previous straws that have failed us before

I don't slate fans for it, it's simply clutching for familiarity that they believe will make things all ok again

It won't, and I don't believe that they really believe that anyway, but it's what they say/post to reassure themselves somehow when things are bad

Nobody at all thinks that and you keep repeating it seemingly to generate more traffic which fans like me get sucked into so I suppose well done to you on that.

We can't change the owner, we can't even keep trying to summarise what Paixao does as it gets deleted because it isn't fact based. All we can do is keep asking questions and pulling the club up on this which is happening.

However, as you say, if the manager takes 100% responsibility for results and performances then every time he oversees what we have produced for over 2 months questions will be asked. He isn't the only problem, he isn't the biggest problem but he is a problem we can do something about now in order to try and improve short-term results, which is much needed.

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

There’s a lot to be said. But unfortunately we can’t on here which I completely understand. 

The way our great club has been treated is absolutely appalling. 

My feeling is its about to get a whole lot worse after all the research I've done on certain people inside the club. 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

My feeling is its about to get a whole lot worse after all the research I've done on certain people inside the club. 

Yes. I’ve thought that for a long, long, time.

Im sure the Club will issue a statement soon to alleviate your concerns.

They could send it with the 10 year season ticket offer?

* The silence is deafening,

** We’ve only Monk fronting up for the Club. 

Reference the original post ,  he’s a good bloke and has been telling the doyen story for a while now 

Can’t see why he would have any reason to make owt up, everyone with any sense has always known Doyen were an issue,  it’s just a bit of a misconception that they were ‘employed’ by Dejphon Chansiri , am aware that doesn’t really fit with a few people’s agendas against the chairman but unfortunately it’s the truth , I would love to know if DC has a way out of the agreement or has ever had a way out , or if his naivety has just been taken advantage of 

The one thing that doesn’t add up to me is Steve Bruce’s appointment , that 110% would not have happened on Doyens watch and I feel that was a DC appointment , there must be room to manoeuvre within whatever this agreement with doyen is for Bruce’s appointment to have happened 

Doyen strike me as some kind of rouge landlords, he got shut to appoint Steve Bruce , they’ve let it go for a few months then come back sniffing blood believing they have a ‘right’ to be Involved 

Its all very strange and whoever initiated there involvement has a lot to answer for 

57 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's not a cryptic clue ffs

It's me saying 'you'll see if I"m right or not in time'

lol

I suppose you could just say why this is the case, then it wouldn't be cryptic at all....