Is this guy reliable ?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I know

To be fair though we get this a lot at Sheffield Wednesday. Fans believe that just putting things back in place that were here before solves all problems

Megson back, Carlos back, Westwood back, Hutch back etc etc

You never really see anyone looking forward or suggesting a new approach or a new person - it's always clutching at previous straws that have failed us before

I don't slate fans for it, it's simply clutching for familiarity that they believe will make things all ok again

It won't, and I don't believe that they really believe that anyway, but it's what they say/post to reassure themselves somehow when things are bad

Aye, the fans never suggest signings we should make. NEVER.

We're out of a transfer window. We can't sign anyone. It was Monk's wisdom to exclude Hutchinson on the day the window shut and when Luongo was already injured.

But just to be clear, Hutchinson won't solve all the problems - that's just stupid. I suspect he'd help the team manage our current ones better though - it's team game after all.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So is Waddle

Same chance of Waddle playing for us again as Hutchinson now so it's all pretty irrelevant in the big scheme of things

Fans need to move on as Hutch has gone and won't be back

He's still contracted to the club. Waddle isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So is Waddle

Same chance of Waddle playing for us again as Hutchinson now so it's all pretty irrelevant in the big scheme of things

Fans need to move on as Hutch has gone and won't be back

Except he's not, he's 59 years old.

So hardly the same thing

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yes.

I know.

Still I would bet anyone here that Hutch never plays for us again

It's just not going to happen no matter how much certain fans want it to

Monk gets sacked. Still certain?

You'll see.

Give over. If you think that predicting Hutchinson won't play for Wednesday again when he's currently excluded and out of contract in a few months is saying anything worthy of attention you're crazy.

You're attempt at trying to sound like you know something others don't is amusing though.

1 minute ago, cowl said:

Give over. If you think that predicting Hutchinson won't play for Wednesday again when he's currently excluded and out of contract in a few months is saying anything worthy of attention you're crazy.

You're attempt at trying to sound like you know something others don't is amusing though.

Eh?

Bizarre way to look at it. I'm not saying anything that's not been said before, by others etc

Not after any attention at all so don't even try that old chestnut

Truth is we won't see him play for us again.

If you think that what I'm saying is that obvious why are you even questioning it you mad man?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Eh?

Bizarre way to look at it. I'm not saying anything that's not been said before, by others etc

Not after any attention at all so don't even try that old chestnut

Truth is we won't see him play for us again.

If you think that what I'm saying is that obvious why are you even questioning it you mad man?

lol

It's your certainty I'm mocking.