Is this guy reliable ?

3 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Plenty on here spout absolute drivel and hide behind anonymity, that’s what I mean and when and if challenged by those that they slander moan like it was all light hearted banter.

Wouldn't know about that mate.

Too old to give much of a sh it about other people's perspective being different to mine and things seem to be getting so Machiavellian round here that I probably wouldn't be able to tell the truth from a load of old bo***x if it kicked me up the ar se.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

Neil, were you told at some point to not have fans mention Paxiao on here? I'm sure I can remember mods advising people not to talk about him?

Apologies if I've misremembered/made this up lol

You are right. A few of us were " advised" not to discuss him. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It doesn't really prove any point?

My point is this..

The chairman could call a fans forum tomorrow morning (my gut feeling is that this is what he actually will do)

At the forum he could then say he and his family have been subject to vile abuse, that the players have been targetted on social media, and that certain outlets like Matt (footballtyper) and even Owlstalk are calling the club into question by talking about the clubs advisors

He could then say that he has put millions of pounds into the club and won't leave the club to rot and that he will do everything he can to sort it out, get promoted and make the family happy again.

He'd get a standing ovation and fans would be placated again

Seen it time and time again

Even that mad christmas eve rant on the official website got approval from the masses

I was always under the impression his last forum and that website rant got the reception it deserved from the majority - I.e ridiculed, feared for our future and the man’s sanity 

I thought this was when the tide really turned and he lost the final bit of support he had. 

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Just had a very tasty supper of boiled ham with homemade cheese sauce.. which was nice... but I was hankering after parsley sauce..

Did you roast your ham too? Not sure I'll discuss further if you didn't...

Just now, torres said:

I was always under the impression his last forum and that website rant got the reception it deserved from the majority - I.e ridiculed, feared for our future and the man’s sanity 

I thought this was when the tide really turned and he lost the final bit of support he had. 

My perception of it was that a few fans ridiculed it but in the main it was taken onboard and absorbed into the fanbase as usual

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, torres said:

Is that a euphemism to say that the Henderson’s had gone past it’s sell by date?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

My perception of it was that a few fans ridiculed it but in the main it was taken onboard and absorbed into the fanbase as usual

I would say the opposite but as always after about a week, we won a match or 2 and just carried on as normal - putting the mess to the back of our minds 

The same will happen now I have no doubt 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes.

I know.

Still I would bet anyone here that Hutch never plays for us again

It's just not going to happen no matter how much certain fans want it to

One thing I am fairly certain of is that Hutch has bought a new house. Where this new house is I do not know, but I very much doubt it is close to Sheffield. He's all but gone.

Edited by ChapSmurf