Is this guy reliable ?

Guest Theboylangers

As I said on another thread, it looks dodgy, sounds dodgy and therefore my conclusion is that there is an element of dodginess about the whole thing.

3 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Does that final tweet mean Doyen were involved with Marseille, Gijon, Santos etc?

And is / was DC looking at buying Nacional in Madeira?

All dated 2016 so what relevance it has to our predicament todays seems unclear.  

Would be nice to see a decent timeline and if any any of the posts have evidence behind them. 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

All dated 2016 so what relevance it has to our predicament todays seems unclear.  

Would be nice to see a decent timeline and if any any of the posts have evidence behind them. 

Well if you read till the end it says that the club will be in the doo doo if the cash injection stops , so I’d say very relevant to the current situation 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

Question is...are you more reliable than a d-taxi? 

I've heard their drivers have a strong work ethic and put in long hours. To help them stay up they consume copious amounts of Elev8 Energy Drink 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

Think we got Milan to thank as well for this guy being involved. 

Absolutely, look what happened to Portsmouth when they were sold down the river.

It's a mess, we knew all this at the time about Milan. Milan, he's the guy who was paying money into Harry Redknapp's dogs Bank Account remember?

Milan and the Paxo Chicken group. You've got to love them. 

garymegson

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, bobness said:

I've heard their drivers have a strong work ethic and put in long hours. To help them stay up they consume copious amounts of Elev8 Energy Drink 

I've heard they double meter-readings to steal a wage, and take sickies two weeks at a time.