I've been doing the sensible thing and staying away from Hillsborough since Christmas but all my mates are Forest fans so I have to get a ticket for next weekend unfortunately.

I refuse to pay £33 at the minute, anyone got a spare season ticket they're willing to lend out at all? Can meet outside the ground before the game.

You want us to pay the extortionate season ticket prices and let you use it for free? Sure why not sounds like a good deal to me!

• Haha 2

Not selling it is he ... so the real mastermind behind Club 1867 and the 10 year ST is finally revealed 

1 hour ago, Frank_Lucas said:

You want us to pay the extortionate season ticket prices and let you use it for free? Sure why not sounds like a good deal to me!

Sorry, at what point did I ask to use it for free? If someone wants cash for the use of a mates that's fine. I'm just not willing to pay the £33 the club wants.

If you can't help then don't comment, arguing for the sake of arguing? Bet you're a right laugh

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Sorry, at what point did I ask to use it for free? If someone wants cash for the use of a mates that's fine. I'm just not willing to pay the £33 the club wants.

If you can't help then don't comment, arguing for the sake of arguing? Bet you're a right laugh

if your willing to pay (an amount) I predict ... 500 pages of offers

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

if your willing to pay (an amount) I predict ... 500 pages of offers

I'll rewrite this thread then aha

When I saw the thread title I thought you were offering Evangelos Marinakis's out to us

You can borrow mine tomorrow.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1