EFL Judgement

I hope that the EFL throw the book at chansiri....hes never listened to nobody at the club .....The EFL judgement on the club will make him realise what a mess he’s made of it all ....Hopefully it will make him sell up and pi## off.......I would take a points deduction if it meant this whole mess has bottomed out ...the owner and players are shown up for what they are .... useless.. spineless..heartless mercenaries and we can start a fresh with a new owner and a complete new first team squad ...!!!!......

• Haha 2

Just now, Hughdowd said:

I hope that the EFL throw the book at chansiri....hes never listened to nobody at the club .....The EFL judgement on the club will make him realise what a mess he’s made of it all ....Hopefully it will make him sell up and pi## off.......I would take a points deduction if it meant this whole mess has bottomed out ...the owner and players are shown up for what they are .... useless.. spineless..heartless mercenaries and we can start a fresh with a new owner and a complete new first team squad ...!!!!......

If the efl can skip the point deduction and just ban DC from running the club they would be doing us a massive favour .

6 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Well hope they don’t then and we can all carry on regardless....he’s doing a grand job 👍

It's not that, you numpty. 

As bad as Chansiri is, it is not in our interest to get smacked with a points deduction and for him to be banned. 

What we want is for him to get away with and then sell us on. 

11 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

6 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Well hope they don’t then and we can all carry on regardless....he’s doing a grand job 👍

Credit to you for identifying the only two possible scenarios in this situation 👍

• Haha 2

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Reyt!

I suppose we all deserve punishing with a big points deduction as well? Because that is what would hapen. It wouldn't just be Chansiri that felt the impact.:blink:

Chansiri got us in this mess....I would except a points deduction if it meant him going .... last thing we need is him still being here after all this sorted

• Haha 1

Just now, Hughdowd said:

Chansiri got us in this mess....I would except a points deduction if it meant him going .... last thing we need is him still being here after all this sorted

Chansiri going is one thing but not at the expense of games at Rochdale and Shrewsbury, if you don't mind.

Just now, SiJ said:

As bad as Chansiri is, it is not in our interest to get smacked with a points deduction and for him to be banned. 

He will only sell us on if he’s shown up for what he’s done...

Just now, SiJ said:

Like u say .....”Not in our interest”....”Get away with it “......He’s guilty and will be punished accordingly......I want a honest.. transparent club in the future ...not one that thinks we are above a points deduction and wants to get away with it

24 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

If the efl can skip the point deduction and just ban DC from running the club they would be doing us a massive favour .

That really would work wouldn’t it ...    

owlstalk black balloon fundraiser to pay bills while he’s banned is it ?? 

I just find it baffling that some people seem to be okay with the thought of us going down this season. It would be an absolute disaster imo. It won’t make things better, we will be in this exact same mess just in a God awful league. Relegation would be shocking for us. We need to pray we avoid the drop, get to the summer and get rid of as many players, especially big earners as possible. If Monk stays he needs his own people in. If he leaves we need all the current back room staff to follow him out of the door. Giving it to Bullen even as caretaker would be pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why do people think that if we get relegated it will spark some sort of resurgence of the club where everything is hunky dory? It's ridiculous.

Relegation is the new Brexit.

If it’s broke, don’t fix it; smash it into tiny pieces.

:wacko:

54 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Do you really think that he wouldn't put a puppet in charge and continue to make all the decisions

I read that he'd signed the club over to his missus, so you prob right.