our support is broken

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

thirty or forty years ago,it used be to rival supporters that would have the mass brawls inside the grounds,Sadly in this day and age,We're seeing punch ups between supporters of the same team and unfortunely,it is some elements in our away support who react badly to certain things.Time for the Fan Base to pull together and really start to get behind the team.:tango:

I agree ,we all need to be together , if something is wrong which it clearly is we should act as 1 and try to either force chansiri to sell or get monk out(even though I know he is only a small part of problem)

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

I agree ,we all need to be together , if something is wrong which it clearly is we should act as 1 and try to either force chansiri to sell or get monk out(even though I know he is only a small part of problem)

You've hit the nail right on the head there.Having supported GM For so long,Yesterday's thrashing was the final straw.:tango:

48 minutes ago, cbirks said:

There's a group of about 8 young lads at nearly every away game that are always coked off their nut and acting like complete and utter Pigs. 

Good idea that, might get some for the next game so I don't have to suffer the football. 

• Haha 3

The fan base is split about 50:50. Those that think the manager is to blame, and those that think the players. I think all can agree there is stuff going on behind the scenes but there is still a players vs manager thing going on. 

It's not healthy for anyone. 

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I made a topic a few weeks ago saying it's wrong to boo Dawson and I got twice as many negs as I did pluses. Seems many of our own fans find it quite acceptable to put our players off of their game.

I actually feel sorry for any player of ours getting booed , it’s sad and embarrassing even if I agree , booing a player is wrong . 

I left at 0-3 against Derby in part because the mood in my part of the North seemed to be about to switch from a mix of gallows humour and exasperation to real anger.

Which I understand. It's not at all unreasonable. I can feel angry sometimes about what Delphon Chansiri, an arrogant and stupid man, has done to the club

But in the end it's perhaps not wise. There's enough things in this bad old world to get angry or upset about.  Making yourself more unhappy than you need to be because of something which you really have zero control over isn't the best thing for mental well being.

I really enjoyed the football yesterday. Went non league. A tray of chips. A very nice pint. Chat with an old friend.

Might well not use my ST again this season. The money is gone anyway. No reason all to waste the time

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Seems many of our own fans find it quite acceptable to put our players off of their game.

That’s a fact for me, and many many fans sweep it under carpet as

‘not an issue’

‘players should rise above it’ 

‘we pay our money’ 

Can debate/argue all day long about Chansiri , Monk , Paxaio and everything that’s gone on , But our support is nowhere near as good as we all think it is
and to be honest this season I’ve felt a bit ashamed to be a part of it to the point it puts me off going more than the POTG prices 

2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

I have not renewed my season ticket and it is unlikely that I will attend any of the remaining games on my current season ticket. In all probability I have already attended the last football match of my life. I can no longer bear the discomfort of the seating or the discomfort of watching a team bereft of inspiration.

So it's goodbye to Hillsborough for me. That said, I will be Wednesday till I die.

I suspect many will follow suit

We are in dire straits - anonymous owner, no direction, Chinese whispers about what’s going on behind scenes, players not playing, manager completely clueless on how to move forward 

Christ, at least we had some of the above when we nearly went into Admin

2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

I have not renewed my season ticket and it is unlikely that I will attend any of the remaining games on my current season ticket. In all probability I have already attended the last football match of my life. I can no longer bear the discomfort of the seating or the discomfort of watching a team bereft of inspiration.

So it's goodbye to Hillsborough for me. That said, I will be Wednesday till I die.

This does my head in, we’ve had a nightmare season don’t get me wrong but what’s with the white flag attitude ??  Bad few months and everyone’s never attending Hillsborough again 

it’ll change, we will get back on track give it a rest with all this me me me am never attending again shi5tee 

54 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

This does my head in, we’ve had a nightmare season don’t get me wrong but what’s with the white flag attitude ??  Bad few months and everyone’s never attending Hillsborough again 

it’ll change, we will get back on track give it a rest with all this me me me am never attending again shi5tee 

I will continue to go even if we get relegated to league 2 , but im done with away games for this season. im not travelling 320 mile round trip to watch that bunch of wasters.