Chansiri Should Only Have Two Options

1. Sell the club and let us start again 

2. Admit that he has gambled, it has not paid off and that he is very much out of his depth. If he is to stay, he needs to do a complete review of the structure of the club, bring in experience, experts and skills from other football clubs. 

At the moment, I feel like Brentford are the equivalent of Netflix and we’re the equivalent of Blockbuster video - completely out of touch with our competitors and the external environment. 

I would like to see a coherent voice from us as fans, where we demand that Chansiri either leaves, or recognises his mistakes and agrees to re-structure the club in the professional manner that both Sheffield Wednesday and us as fans deserve.

I don’t think Monk is a particularly great manager, but I find it hard to judge him when the rest of the club is so toxic. I don’t have confidence in him to save our season but I really worry about who would be willing to take it on instead of him. 

I wonder how we could make this position (if people agree) known to the club, apart from just staying away. 

I hate to criticise the club but I hate seeing us in this state more. 

Nothing will happen until the EFL confirms the sanction when they become the ones that prove the final straw and Chansiri finally understands how much of a haircut will be needed to extricate himself from a mess of his own making.

Edited by Flat Owl

11 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

1. Sell the club and let us start again 

2. Admit that he has gambled, it has not paid off and that he is very much out of his depth. If he is to stay, he needs to do a complete review of the structure of the club, bring in experience, experts and skills from other football clubs. 

At the moment, I feel like Brentford are the equivalent of Netflix and we’re the equivalent of Blockbuster video - completely out of touch with our competitors and the external environment. 

I would like to see a coherent voice from us as fans, where we demand that Chansiri either leaves, or recognises his mistakes and agrees to re-structure the club in the professional manner that both Sheffield Wednesday and us as fans deserve.

I don’t think Monk is a particularly great manager, but I find it hard to judge him when the rest of the club is so toxic. I don’t have confidence in him to save our season but I really worry about who would be willing to take it on instead of him. 

I wonder how we could make this position (if people agree) known to the club, apart from just staying away. 

I hate to criticise the club but I hate seeing us in this state more. 

Gi' club back t' ten bob millionaires

• Haha 1

This is what happens when you get rid of shareholders and become a dictatorship.

For Chansiri to sell there has to be a buyer and who in their right minds would want us at the moment.

As for Chansiri admitting he's in the wrong and out of his depth, well I won't hold my breath. He's an arrogant, stubborn man brought up in the family luxuries of life.

He doesn't understand the average working man and living on a budget. Wednesday was a fantasy boasting project for him. He knows NOTHING of our history and what it means to be a fan.

It's going to take a company to come in and spend upwards of half a Billion Pounds to modernise our ground and infrastructure or build a new stadium in a new location.

Come back in 5 years and I truely believe nothing will have changed, that is if we are still in existence. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

This is what happens when you get rid of shareholders and become a dictatorship.

For Chansiri to sell there has to be a buyer and who in their right minds would want us at the moment.

As for Chansiri admitting he's in the wrong and out of his depth, well I won't hold my breath. He's an arrogant, stubborn man brought up in the family luxuries of life.

He doesn't understand the average working man and living on a budget. Wednesday was a fantasy boasting project for him. He knows NOTHING of our history and what it means to be a fan.

It's going to take a company to come in and spend upwards of half a Billion Pounds to modernise our ground and infrastructure or build a new stadium in a new location.

Come back in 5 years and I truely believe nothing will have changed, that is if we are still in existence. 

Most top flight clubs have gone this way so its not the issue. The issue is DC's model - it's a nonsense and surely he can see it. What other club operates in this way?

He probably rightly thought he'd finally got it right with Bruce.

You can't always legislate for these things.

He stopped employing foreign nobodies and went with the plan we were all calling for.

Now we need a reboot. Take any punishment going, new personnel new ethos.

We start again.

Nowt new for us.

12 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Nothing will happen until the EFL confirms the sanction when they become the ones that prove the final straw and Chansiri finally understands how much of a haircut will be needed to extricate himself from a mess of his own making.

Pretty much this , all that needs to be said 

Not a thing will happen until the EFL situation is dealt with