Season Ticket Refunds / Banning

The hysteria from our fan base is hilarious.

Yes we've all bought season tickets and some are regretting it but how do you know things won't get better?

If we manage to see off a points deduction, or even if we don't, we could get enough points to stay up, Monk can do a clear out in the summer and bring in a young, hungry squad and we could have a decent, exciting squad in the summer? Maybe lower on quality that we'd expect in comparison to what we've paid for ST's but a squad to be proud of.

Are you going to use the 'I want to spend time with my kids instead' excuse then? So you're happy to not see your kid when we are doing well but when the squad is in free fall you need to see your kid more?

Just admit it, you don't want to go because it's boring and you're using family as an excuse, that's fine by the way, you're an adult and you spend your money and time as you want! 

Before anyone asks I do have kids, when I get a season ticket I always take in to account that I'm lucky I can still go to the games and spend time my family too.

If Saturday was the only day I got to spend time with them, I wouldn't go, no matter how good we are.