Harris - are you serious 

Reach - again, you serious? 

Winall 

Rhodes

Wickham

Bates

Hutchinson

Put my response in the text.

im not their biggest fans (although I feel Harris is given a rough ride), How you can accuse them of not trying is laughable 

Edited by FreshOwl

On 08/03/2020 at 12:25, SiJ said:

Just because their excluded from the first team doesn't mean we can put them in isolation.

By all accounts, they now train with the U23s.

Plus, players talk.

Isn't this two seasons running where these two have been excluded and results have gone off a cliff. Now yes, they are both good players, but they're not that good. 

I'm told repeatedly that Hutchinson has gone completely so he is out of the equation in terms of being around at all.

If you are saying that players in the squad have downed tools because they talk with Westwood and Hutchinson and have taken a side in this respect, who do you think they are, how many are doing this?

I might be wrong but I can't see Dawson, Pelupessy, Harris, Murphy, Borner or any of the 3 loan players taking this approach. There seems to be mutual respect between the manager and Fletcher as well, certainly no need to accuse him of clocking off. 

That doesn't leave a big bunch of players so why does Monk keep selecting them if this is the case?