Who Are The Players Who Have Given Up?

All of them yesterday. Watch the goals it’s disgusting. 

First goal Dawson pulls a shocker but every single player in the box just stands watching, no reactions. 

3rd goal... Windass Fletcher and Da Cruz go to press but just get caught in no mans land. Brentford cut through and literally the entire centre of midfield is vacated. Brentford easily pick holes in the defence. 

last goal. Bannan stands on the edge of the box watching Brentford. Disgraceful. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Bannan one of the main culprits, the guys an absolute joker but no one wants to see/admit it 

So why does Bannan come out after games and apologise, he did it again yesterday. The reaction after the late goal v Charlton also didn’t look like the reaction of players who are refusing to play, Fletcher is another who you can’t put into this category and add Murphy, Fox and Iorfa.

its all very confusing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

So why does Bannan come out after games and apologise, he did it again yesterday. The reaction after the late goal v Charlton also didn’t look like the reaction of players who are refusing to play, Fletcher is another who you can’t put into this category and add Murphy, Fox and Iorfa.

its all very confusing.

Because he’s captain. The amount of times I’ve seen opposition walk past Bannan, he spends his match days jogging around the pitch and giving other players abuse. If I was in that team I would have lamped him a long time ago.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kingsidney said:

Top of my list. 

Floaty corners want to make me rip my own eyeballs out. 

That doesn't equate to giving up. That's your perception and opinion on his ability. I doubt any of them have really given up. It is more a collective slump in which everything they try is going wrong. More a loss of confidence and morale most likely contributed to because of the current state of the club generally.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Because he’s captain. The amount of times I’ve seen opposition walk past Bannan, he spends his match days jogging around the pitch and giving other players abuse. If I was in that team I would have lamped him a long time ago.

He isn’t captain, Tom Lees is.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

That doesn't equate to giving up. That's your perception and opinion on his ability. I doubt any of them have really given up. It is more a collective slump in which everything they try is going wrong. More a loss of confidence and morale most likely contributed to because of the current state of the club generally.

Bannan is playing nowhere near his best. 

Hes been phoning it in for weeks. 

I don’t particularly think they have “given up” I just think all are out of form and most are not good enough anyway 

Add to that the constant change of personnel and formation and you’ve got the disaster we find ourselves in 

Edited by torres

Iorfa, Fletcher, Forestieri and Murphy at least seem to be trying, although they were all still poor yesterday, there are 2-3 like Fox and Palmer who probably do care but just aren't performing and aren't good enough, the rest don't seem to give a s**t. 

And the one player who does give it his all has been banished. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

its all very confusing.

Exactly the same here mate. Totally confused by who Monk is implying is the problem. Some have been bombed out of the squad so we know them, but who in his eyes are the problem players from yesterday’s match? And the hell does he keep picking them? 

It’s the most bizarre situation ever.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kingsidney said:

Bannan is playing nowhere near his best. 

Hes been phoning it in for weeks. 

All that I am saying is that it is clear that there is something badly wrong at present that is affecting the way the team is playing. But that doesn't equate to giving up. It is a collective loss of confidence and morale.