Monks gone?

6 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Already said he won't quit, hence why he's probably picking the stupidest team every game and keeps iterating there's nothing more he can do

He'll get his payoff then

The tugger doesn't give a t055... hes taking the p155 out of the fans everytime he stands at the side of the pitch. Worst manager we've ever had.

14 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Said this so many times but it is absolutely ridiculous Monk hasn’t been able to bring his own staff in, people he trusts and confides in. Can imagine it’s a pretty lonely place for him at the minute, knowing his number 2 Bullen is mates with the problem players in the squad. Obviously Monk can’t bring the Birmingham manager in who was his number 2 and looks like Beattie isn’t allowed to leave but their must be other people in the game, maybe players he has played with that he trusts and would like to work with. 

Maybe people dont want to work with him? His stock is pretty low right now and he has a reputation for falling out with people.

32 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

The tugger doesn't give a t055... hes taking the p155 out of the fans everytime he stands at the side of the pitch. Worst manager we've ever had.

I keep asking what our best team is but dont seem to get an answer. I wonder how many of that 'best team' are available for every match. 

Think he would have gone by now under ordinary circumstances but this EFL business makes it very difficult to appoint any decent alternative. I think there is a case for the EFL to pay Monk's wages, however, he has Wednesday more points than we'll receive as a punishment with his poor tactics, team selection and man-mismanagement skills!

I am a bit surprised Monk is still here.
Had a feeling would have had a statement on Monday about 'Monk has left by mutual consent'
Be Bullen back in charge with Westwood and Hutchinson in the side as returning heroes. 

Thrash Forest 3-0, Bristol City 5-0, WBA 2-0 and then back to being poo again when the big egos kick in yet again.

1 minute ago, richowl said:

Chansiri,Paixao & monk had a meeting this afternoon.

vote of confidence?

Hearsay or you know for definite?

I think Monk is desperate to go but compo and principle are keeping him here. 

At times with the current lock down i almost forget that we still have Monk in charge as manager of SWFC.

Then I remember our league results since Xmas

Stoke City away 3-2 lost

Cardiff City home - 1-2  lost

Hull City home - 0-1  lost

Leeds away - 2-0  won

Blackburn home - 0-5  lost

Wigan away - 2-1  lost

Millwall home 0-0 drew

Barnsley - away - 1-1  drew

Luton Town - away - 1-0  lost

Reading home 0-3 lost

Birmingham away 3-3 drew

Charlton home 1-0 won

Dertby County home 1-3 lost

Brentford away 0-5 lost

Played 14 - Points available 42 - Points gained 9

This would equate to 28-29 points over a complete season.

How on earth is Monk still in a job?

Hopefully when football restarts Monk will be long gone.