Monks gone?

1 minute ago, deano said:

Changing the manager might not change the mid to long term outcome but right now we need a short term fix, we are fire fighting and need to put out the flames. 

Which self respecting and well qualified manager walks into this shitshow? 

HE'S GONE to get a pen, dc is extending his contract, after all when the players looked like they gave a ****, and fletcher was fit we were third, and anyone who knew much about football amongst us were saying 'we were riding too high, he's doing a fantastic job'

anyone who are calling for him out amongst our supporters, 'sack the useless ***' and the likes, are only doing what the rebels (whoever they are) want and NEED.

they stab OUR football club in the back, and some of our fans support them in their quest of 'besting' the manager who wants shut of these ageing and past it former stars.

• Haha 1

Personally I hope not. It will just be a get out for these players before a new manager falls for them putting a bit of effort in and they get new contracts. Also will just divert some of the blame from them and that clueless owner. Bullen will just walk in to the caretaker job yet again and the whole pathetic process starts all over. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
10 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I heard a rumour Borukov was starting the last 17 games.

Well I quashed that rumour ages ago as he has been helping me put a new roof on my house.

Edited by Bulgaria

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Just a Question ,Why do some on here think Monk is a good manager ? Been sacked 6 times already and in his early 40s.

I can't really recall many saying he is tbf..more a growing realisation that it's looking like a poisoned chalice..

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
13 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Not an internet geek but hearing rumours are rife that he’s walked. Anyone heard owt?

Wouldn't surprise me.

4 minutes ago, bobness said:

Which self respecting and well qualified manager walks into this shitshow? 

We are Sheffield Wednesday.

In the whole wide world of football, there will be people that would want to manage Sheffield Wednesday.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, deano said:

Changing the manager might not change the mid to long term outcome but right now we need a short term fix, we are fire fighting and need to put out the flames. 

If Monk goes, would you back Chansiri to bring in a new manager before the end of the season?

I imagine it'd be Bullen again.