Exploitation of loyalty

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Do you even know what I'm talking about? 

Was that the survey which asked whether the fans would like to stick with the current prices in order to continue funding a high-profile team with a concerted push for promotion or reduce prices and introduce more academy players?

I believe that the club stated the overwhelming results of the survey was to go with option 1 so prices stayed high. Not sure their side of the bargain has been reached.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Was that the survey which asked whether the fans would like to stick with the current prices in order to continue funding a high-profile team with a concerted push for promotion or reduce prices and introduce more academy players?

I believe that the club stated the overwhelming results of the survey was to go with option 1 so prices stayed high. Not sure their side of the bargain has been reached.

Bingo!!!! 

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

I woke up this morning and really couldn't give a damn anymore

Any tips on how to get here?

What I would give to not care, to not be miserable with my Mrs until the following morning.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

The survey which asked fans to vote yes or no on whether they wanted to maintain the current pricing structure for tickets. 

It was implied that by voting yes, fans would see similar levels of investment (the recruitment of new players) to that of the first two seasons. 

If fans voted no, then there would be a reduction in terms of spending and the club would be more reliant on free transfers, loans and youth academy products. 

The fans overwhelmingly voted yes...

Since then we've have spent minimal amounts (compared to previous seasons), have had to use the loan market and our own academy.  

So fans voted for yes and ended up with the no outcome...

Why? 

Because the club already knew they were up the creek with respect to FFP and there was no way we could invest to the levels we had done in previous years. In fact, there is enough evidence to suggest we were in fact in an embargo (or about to be in one) when this survey came out. 

In the end, by voting yes, we just ended up keeping a load of overpaid wasters who have been taking the pi55 ever since. 

So that's a no then. 

'Implied', you can define that how you ever you wish.     

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

See above. 

I very rarely use the term, but you are the absolute definition of a happy clapper. 

20 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You know what?

Having been subjected to 3 years of torture (that's not an exaggeration) how about you just take his word for it and let the site moderation team do what they have to do to protect people who post on this site

They don't like it any more than you do. And it makes their life a misery constantly having to remove defamatory posts

So it’s ok to question DC, the players, monk, Bullen but mention “him” and you’re outta here? 
How’s that work?

Got to be other agendas at play 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

See above. 

I very rarely use the term, but you are the absolute definition of a happy clapper. 

We can throw labels about all day but it doesn't move the argument/debate/discussion on one iota.

I was simply asking what lies have been told.  Which I may well accept that they are indeed lies.

I'm on my second three year season ticket and if you think that I'm happy with the position we are in, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Here are the questions. You can define that how you wish but I know how I interpret it!

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.21.12.png

2 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

So it’s ok to question DC, the players, monk, Bullen but mention “him” and you’re outta here? 
How’s that work?

Perhaps it's "Him" that's threatening legal action nes pas?

6 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

How’s that work?

You're not getting it are you

13 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Any tips on how to get here?

What I would give to not care, to not be miserable with my Mrs until the following morning.

I should qualify it

I don't care about Chansiri's Wednesday. I still absolutely love OUR WEDNESDAY

Our Wednesday is completely unrecognisable from the crap that is Chansiri's Wednesday and has been for quite some time now. 

20 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

How’s that work?

Lets run this past you,  Read the following link then maybe you "get it" why our moderators get a bit twitchy.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2007/2375.html

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ah, so that makes it ok then. 

I never said that, if DC could click his fingers and make everything hunky dory I'm sure he would.  For the last two seasons or so I bet he has been tearing his hair out to find a solution, he has made mistakes as has every level of the club be that managers or players.

I have seen no one who has come up with a way forward on OT.  

The thing is DC is here to stay for the foreseeable future there is no superhero waiting in the wings to take the club on.  We have a squad of players who are more than capable of keeping this club in the Championship.  It is down to them.   

Edited by Inspector Lestrade

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I never said that, if DC could click his fingers and make everything hunky dory I'm sure he would.  For the last two seasons or so I bet he has been tearing his hair out to find a solution, he has made mistakes as has every level of the club be that managers or players.

I have seen no one who has come up with a way forward on OT.  

The thing is DC is here to stay for the foreseeable future there is no superhero waiting in the wings to take the club on.  We have a squad of players who are more than capable of keeping this club in the Championship.  It is down to them.   

I used to think that, now I'm not so sure. 

Running a football club in a correct, sensible manner isn't that difficult. 

I fear that Chansiri is so entrenched in his ways and perhaps in too deep with certain people that he can't turn it around. 

I've stuck up for the man enough on here over the years and in the last 12 or so months that support has completely dissipated. I have little to no faith in the man to turn it around. 

Hopefully, I am wrong and he does change his ways.