Exploitation of loyalty

15 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Who puts mushroom on a cheese toastie you weirdo!

That actually sounds amazing tbh

39 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Lol had that yesterday morning though not sure the innocence once they get to U16s. This was a team where the manager tried to record a 3-2 win after a 2- 2 draw.

Almost got his wish yesterday until our lads scored to make it 3-3 with 20 seconds to go.

Saying that got more excitement out that game than the last 7 at S6 combined

Tbh glad to be getting out of it (hopefully) at the end of the season. 

Then pastures new!! 

Guest Bulgaria
36 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Tbh glad to be getting out of it (hopefully) at the end of the season. 

Then pastures new!! 

Are you Sam Hutchinson?

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I woke up this morning and really couldn't give a damn anymore

This is how I’ve felt for a while, the worst is having to go to work and try to explain why we are so poo. Even worse, just seeing pigs fans let alone what comes out of their mouth.

Our loyalty was exploited when we were asked to pay through the nose for tickets, or when the price for the kit was increased, despite the club making it in-house to reduce the cost... 

4 minutes ago, bobness said:

Our loyalty was exploited when we were asked to pay through the nose for tickets, or when the price for the kit was increased, despite the club making it in-house to reduce the cost... 

I never understood that one being defended by fans either

2 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

Woke up this morning to an amorous girlfriend and a cheese and mushroom toastie.

She will have to wait until I've eaten and had my time on owlstalk though.

R lass is at work so I had to settle for a vvank, packet of ready salted crisps and a double decker before settling down with owlstalk 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, bobness said:

The ridiculous thing is, if they’d got the kit out in July (or better still May), they would have sold many more and made much more profit even at higher costs/lower price.

It’s infuriating to see how scarce the shop looks and the commercial side generally when that’s another avenue for revenue (instead of just rip off tickets).

Guest Bulgaria
31 minutes ago, s73owl said:

R lass is at work so I had to settle for a vvank, packet of ready salted crisps and a double decker before settling down with owlstalk 

She won't be long mate, she's just cleaning my crumbs up.

34 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

She won't be long mate, she's just cleaning my crumbs up.

Keep her a bit longer will ya? Next 20 odd years or so will do because she's doing my f*****g nut at the minute 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

That's another worry. As someone else said on "The mole" thread.... You can slag off DC, Monk every player, the tea lady (nobody has yet) and nothing happens. Mention "stuffing man" and the thread disappears into the ether. 

Why would OT do that? 

Legal responsibility 

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, s73owl said:

That's disgusting, 

crisps and chocolate together, never.

• Haha 1