Exploitation of loyalty

That’s how it feels to be a Wednesday fan right now.

Woke up this morning very angry and embarrassed, yes embarrassed to support this football club under the current regime. Too much mystery, too many lies and not enough transparency. Sick of it all, it’s been the same for 3 years. Lurking from one disaster to the next. If people seriously think getting rid of Monk will fix all this they couldn’t be more wrong. The same would have happened under Bruce, the only difference is he had the sense and experience to get out as soon as he could. 

But get your 10 year season ticket folks! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria

Woke up this morning to an amorous girlfriend and a cheese and mushroom toastie.

She will have to wait until I've eaten and had my time on owlstalk though.

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I woke up this morning and really couldn't give a damn anymore

I know the feeling.  It's like history is repeating itself.  Be carefull out there folks, there are some here that would sue you for alledged inapropriate comments.  Feckinshitsticks.🤮

Guest mkowl
24 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You do as you wouldn't be posting on here. Same as me

There is a difference between not caring about the current incarnation of SWFC to not caring about SWFC. 

I know you fall into the last camp like most of us on here. 

Guest mkowl
21 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I woke up this morning and took a sh!t.....lol

And then cursed all the selfish people that left the shops empty of loo roll

33 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Wish I didn't.

Love SWFC (as you do!)

Two weeks ago spent nearly £1,200 on 3 season tickets for me and my sons in the expectation that things would pick up eventually. Did the same for this season - as well as spending over a grand on away matches.

Thread got pulled on here last night for discussing the role of certain 'advisors'.

Something not right at all going on in the background..... suspect things won't get better for a very long time.

Edited by Bleeder
Content
  • Like 2

Guest mkowl
16 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Woke up this morning and realised my lad has a home game for the first time in two months. 

Aaahhh the innocence of the grassroots hyperbole. 

Lol had that yesterday morning though not sure the innocence once they get to U16s. This was a team where the manager tried to record a 3-2 win after a 2- 2 draw.

Almost got his wish yesterday until our lads scored to make it 3-3 with 20 seconds to go.

Saying that got more excitement out that game than the last 7 at S6 combined

33 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That’s how it feels to be a Wednesday fan right now.

Woke up this morning very angry and embarrassed, yes embarrassed to support this football club under the current regime. Too much mystery, too many lies and not enough transparency. Sick of it all, it’s been the same for 3 years. Lurking from one disaster to the next. If people seriously think getting rid of Monk will fix all this they couldn’t be more wrong. The same would have happened under Bruce, the only difference is he had the sense and experience to get out as soon as he could. 

But get your 10 year season ticket folks! 

I don’t think anyone expects getting rid of Monk will fix it all...or that it will even come close to it

However our results are downright unacceptable and that is in a large part due to his rancid tactics, team selections and substitutions

Guest Jack the Hat
35 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Woke up this morning to an amorous girlfriend and a cheese and mushroom toastie.

She will have to wait until I've eaten and had my time on owlstalk though.

Who puts mushroom on a cheese toastie you weirdo!

Guest Bulgaria
11 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Who puts mushroom on a cheese toastie you weirdo!

Up until a month ago I would concur.

However, fry your mushrooms first, then put them in them in with the cheese and into the sandwich toaster.

Got to have good cheese. Mature cheddar.

But yeah, I am a little odd.