Pete McKee’s take..

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Something doesn't add up. 

If he was just an adviser, then surely he would have been binned off by now?

If you think back to that second season where we were parking players like Urby Emanuelson. 

It all stinks. I just wonder whether Chansiri has got in to deep with certain people and can't get out. 

Your bang on there mate , something stinks. 

6 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

My suspicions are that this dude played Chansiri like a violin to extract investment and, now the money is drying up, is plotting a way to remove Chansiri from the picture.

Bit of a factoid here ... there is no physical difference whatsoever between a violin and a fiddle ... the difference in terminology simply relates to the genre footballer being signed, er, I mean music being played 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Something doesn't add up. 

If he was just an adviser, then surely he would have been binned off by now?

If you think back to that second season where we were parking players like Urby Emanuelson. 

It all stinks. I just wonder whether Chansiri has got in to deep with certain people and can't get out. 

The fact he’s still here 5 years on says a lot. I know it’s not allowed to be discussed properly on here, but the question deserves to be debated because the amount of dodgy signings we’ve made is ridiculous. There’s got to be more to it than just ‘poor recruitment’. Because if that was the case he should have been removed from his advisory position a long time ago. 

5 hours ago, mkowl said:

Like many I have fallen out with this incarnation of SWFC and am fairly powerless to stop what is going on though perhaps ultimately and ironically the EFL might help here

However I still support SWFC like you do and the rest of us and always will.

That SWFC is not a legal entity or a chairman or an offshore company. It is owned by us and will always be there if we want it 

I hate what these chances are doing to my club yes my club, to the point I hate what it's become that I don't want to go to Hillsborough anymore,and I've  got an unbroken family tree of Wednesdayites right back to my Great Granddad born in 1880 when the club was 13 years old,Chansiri it's about time you started to respect this club and to the people who love it if not get out and let someone in who does

Its all coming home to roost now the playing staff have given up

We’ve been rotten to the core for a long time but finally we might see this all unravel 

One things for sure we can’t keep blundering along like we have been and even a bumbling charlatan like chansiri must see it.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sova said:

Mouscron now owned by Pairoj Piempongsant

“Piempongsant has a good business relationship with Zahavi. In the mails that Pairoj and his son 'Pete' (our ex head of international recruitment) exchange with the Israeli, they speak to him with the familiar title of 'uncle'.”

Edited by HarrowbyOwl
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Mouscron now owned by Pairoj Piempongsant

“Piempongsant has a good business relationship with Zahavi. In the mails that Pairoj and his son 'Pete' (our ex head of international recruitment) exchange with the Israeli, they speak to him with the familiar title of 'uncle'.”

It’s all a tangled web.

It's all very worrying.  The more I read about it the worse it seems to get.  

If these guys are the ones in charge of our recruitment, then they don't have a clue. 

I certainly wouldn't trust them with any rebuild.  In fact, I don't think the word 'build' is even in their vocabulary.  

3 hours ago, Sova said:

https://theblacksea.eu/stories/football-leaks/football-leaks-the-paper-players-of-cyprus/

Paixao is mentioned in passing in the above article, in connection with US footballer Shane O'Neill, who trained with us in 2014. 

I read that and one sentence jumped out:

''FIFA rules ban player's agents acting as club officials''

It's pretty obvious that Paixao is far more than just a players agent at SWFC, but can understand why he's not given an official title.

oh DC ffs......the hole you've dug just gets deeper.