Pete McKee’s take..

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

For a long time the public calling out of Paxaio has been continually discouraged by the club. Pete McKee’s cartoon just sums up what a lot of us are feeling at the moment. I suspect it’s only a matter of time before you here Chansiri/Paxaio Out chants at games. It might be wishful thinking on my part but I don’t think either will be at the club for much longer hence the lack of public appearances /communication from the Chairman in particular?

For a long time now I’ve been wondering if we’re not maybe one step deeper into Agatha Christie territory, and in fact both of the above points in bold are down to Stuffing Boy and cronies. I’m not wholly convinced DC can do much about it, and due to some naive dealings isn’t really the one pulling any of the strings.

Regardless of his football nous, he’s a businessman of some note. IMO there’s no way he’s been in full control of the mad spending and refusal to sell that’s landed us in such deep FFP water. He may not intuitively get everything about the game and club we love, but he understands numbers well enough. And ours don’t add up, on more levels that one.

5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

My suspicions are that this dude played Chansiri like a violin to extract investment and, now the money is drying up, is plotting a way to remove Chansiri from the picture.

Now that my friend is a proper conspiracy theory

5 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

For a long time now I’ve been wondering if we’re not maybe one step deeper into Agatha Christie territory, and in fact both of the above points in bold are down to Stuffing Boy and cronies. I’m not wholly convinced DC can do much about it, and due to some naive dealings isn’t really the one pulling any of the strings.

Regardless of his football nous, he’s a businessman of some note. IMO there’s no way he’s been in full control of the mad spending and refusal to sell that’s landed us in such deep FFP water. He may not intuitively get everything about the game and club we love, but he understands numbers well enough. And ours don’t add up, on more levels that one.

Could you please point us in the direction of this. "some note" because I've never seen anything.

The seeming refusal to get rid of players.

Is that because our owner is too stubborn or demands too much, or is it those behind him pulling the strings too? 

They'll be an number of people who will have become very rich off the back of Chansiris time here. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

I’ve posted an article about Paixao and Doyen in a separate thread but the Owlstalk Thought Police have removed it

Suggests it contained truth

Just now, kobayashi said:

Could you please point us in the direction of this. "some note" because I've never seen anything.

Sorry, should’ve been clearer - he has family business pedigree of some note, his personal involvement is unclear but I can’t see him being just left to fail publicly. He’s also had top legal & financial guidance from a major corporate lawyer in Thailand, understands how FFP works and has done for a long time. He isn’t so naive as to not understand you need to sell as well as buy, let’s be realistic. Something else afoot. Look at some of the players who’ve come in - so many, so random, half of whom barely get a game. He’s not finding them himself, nor profiting in any way from us acquiring them on absurd contracts.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Is that because our owner is too stubborn or demands too much, or is it those behind him pulling the strings too? 

They'll be an number of people who will have become very rich off the back of Chansiris time here. 

The latter. The former makes no sense, he’s not gonna be too proud to make a small net loss on a few random player deals if it means his entire business very publicly disappears into a financial black hole.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Sorry, should’ve been clearer - he has family business pedigree of some note, his personal involvement is unclear but I can’t see him being just left to fail publicly. He’s also had top legal & financial guidance from a major corporate lawyer in Thailand, understands how FFP works and has done for a long time. He isn’t so naive as to not understand you need to sell as well as buy, let’s be realistic. Something else afoot. Look at some of the players who’ve come in - so many, so random, half of whom barely get a game. He’s not finding them himself, nor profiting in any way from us acquiring them on absurd contracts.

His personal involvement in the running of TUF is very clear...zero.

2 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

His personal involvement in the running of TUF is very clear...zero.

I’m not suggesting he runs it. I’m saying that through it and through family he has access to very credible legal and financial advisors. IMO it’s unrealistic to assume he’d utterly ignore those sorts of connections, at the potential cost of many personal millions and very public failure/shame, out of sheer bloody-mindedness. I just don’t see it.

1 hour ago, ChinaOwl said:

My suspicions are that this dude played Chansiri like a violin to extract investment and, now the money is drying up, is plotting a way to remove Chansiri from the picture.

A read of the many articles online about the Stuffing man and Doyen, and their activities at other clubs seems to back this up. 

At what point do fans start to get vocal against these leeches - when do the fans in the South stand start to make it uncomfortable for these to attend matches.

Not suggesting a West Ham type 'protest' but the fans apathy is part of our problem.

Just now, Animis said:

At what point do fans start to get vocal against these leeches - when do the fans in the South stand start to make it uncomfortable for these to attend matches.

Not suggesting a West Ham type 'protest' but the fans apathy is part of our problem.

Our fans are too nice. If this had happened at Leeds, West Ham there would be absolute uproar. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

I’ve posted an article about Paixao and Doyen in a separate thread but the Owlstalk Thought Police have removed it

Suggests it contained truth

Which in itself is bizarre, as all these articles are freely available online and public knowledge, yet we arnt allowed to post them on here. 

Guest mkowl
Just now, Animis said:

Like many I have fallen out with this incarnation of SWFC and am fairly powerless to stop what is going on though perhaps ultimately and ironically the EFL might help here

However I still support SWFC like you do and the rest of us and always will.

That SWFC is not a legal entity or a chairman or an offshore company. It is owned by us and will always be there if we want it 

10 hours ago, SiJ said:

Just how much influence does this man wield? 

How deep are his claws into our club? 

I don't buy for one minute that he is just an adviser. 

same here he is defo chansiri  no2 he is always at the games home and away ,chansiri now spends very little time here. 

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

same here he is defo chansiri  no2 he is always at the games home and away ,chansiri now spends very little time here. 

DC is hardly ever here, and my view is Stuffing boy runs the club on a day TO day basis. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

But financially,  its better for the player and the agemt ti keep moving, unless no one will buy them.