Pete McKee’s take..

Clueless and Paxo have systematically ruined this club and taken it back years, when you consider the state of the club when they came in and the money which has been spent you have to say that is a fuckup of epic proportions dating back to the days of the great Dave Richards.

What a golden time to be a Wednesday fan right now.

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Clueless and Paxo have systematically ruined this club and taken it back years, when you consider the state of the club when they came in and the money which has been spent you have to say that is a fuckup of epic proportions dating back to the days of the great Dave Richards.

What a golden time to be a Wednesday fan right now.

I don't think many of us fully appreciated it at the time but what an absolute blank canvass we were for a discerning new owner. Alas, only we could land someone of this level of incompetence. I kick myself for not fully realising the sh!t we were in when I laid eyes on Cakeball!!! 

Edited by Morepork

6 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Watch the comparison in a few years when the BlaVdes have their 150th anniversary. 

You can be sure as sh*t it will put our little whimper to shame. 

They'll have their work cut out I can tell you......lol

Everything we have become under DC, with icing on it......

59afc98e4a254_CakeBall.png.d4058f1d5dc34c971e7b3c5b0af9e558.png

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Just how much influence does this man wield? 

How deep are his claws into our club? 

I don't buy for one minute that he is just an adviser. 

Me neither mate , never have done. 

For a long time the public calling out of Paxaio has been continually discouraged by the club. Pete McKee’s cartoon just sums up what a lot of us are feeling at the moment. I suspect it’s only a matter of time before you here Chansiri/Paxaio Out chants at games. It might be wishful thinking on my part but I don’t think either will be at the club for much longer hence the lack of public appearances /communication from the Chairman in particular?

8 hours ago, SiJ said:

To avoid any potential ramifications to either myself or Owlstalk, I will now post a couple of purely factual statements:

-Prior to the takeover being complete, quite a lot of news articles said that a consortium being led by Chansiri was going to take over Sheffield Wednesday

-Upon completion of the takeover, Chansiri made it explicitly clear that he and he alone was the party that had taken over the club. Definitely no one else involved. This is backed up by every official document available on Companies House etc.

-The initial outlay for both buying the football club and renovating the pitch etc was quite a lot... many tens of millions.

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, SiJ said:

My suspicions are that this dude played Chansiri like a violin to extract investment and, now the money is drying up, is plotting a way to remove Chansiri from the picture.