A12owl

Is there a mole at the club prepared to spill the beans.?

Why do we need a "mole"

its all out there, we have ongoing problems behind the scene

Right now though the problem is an absolutely atrocious manager who is going to relegate us, nothing to do with anything going on behind the scenes

Monk picks the team, does the team tactics motivates the team (sic)

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

I spoke on the phone to a senior employee  at the club recently who had been there for over 15 years. 

They said there were problems with some players and the manager. 

Also things with DC. They could not elaborate because of where they were in the offices. 

Everybody knows there are problems but not sure what they are. There seems definitely to have been a gagging ban on anybody speaking from the club as the silence is deafening

Doesn't Monk keep mentioning "underlying problems" 

To be fair that's the case with any employer, you can't publicly criticise them and expect to keep your job. I think it's pretty routine these days that managers sign non-disclosure deals when they leave clubs as part of their compensation, which is why we never hear 'what really happened' afterwards.

If Monk goes we won't hear anything from him about his time here.

Google this. 

Football typer..... Under the influence. 

It's an old article but very informative. 

4 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

To be fair that's the case with any employer, you can't publicly criticise them and expect to keep your job. I think it's pretty routine these days that managers sign non-disclosure deals when they leave clubs as part of their compensation, which is why we never hear 'what really happened' afterwards.

If Monk goes we won't hear anything from him about his time here.

publicly

The operative word. 

5 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

When Monk goes we won't hear anything from him about his time here.

Corrected for you 

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Google this. 

Football typer..... Under the influence. 

It's an old article but very informative. 

If that’s what I think it is, and I haven’t checked, it’s at least a couple of years’ old

Just now, theowlsman said:

If that’s what I think it is, and I haven’t checked, it’s at least a couple of years’ old

It is but possibly still holds true 

20 minutes ago, Dot said:

Why do we need a "mole"

its all out there, we have ongoing problems behind the scene

Right now though the problem is an absolutely atrocious manager who is going to relegate us, nothing to do with anything going on behind the scenes

Monk picks the team, does the team tactics motivates the team (sic)

Does Monk do all them things?

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Tbf, there's been quite a few about, chansiri, monk, bruce, players and meire etc..

41 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Spend half an hour searching online and anyone can dig up plenty on Paxo and Doyens antics, it's there for everyone to see, it's public knowledge, yet we arnt allowed to discuss it on here. Do you not find that strange? 

I'm not for one second defending Paxo, he and DC have been a perfect storm of poor decision making over the last few years IMO. I think if any of the individuals you mention @sherlyegg had received similar types of accusations to those leveled at Paxo/Doyen then we would have heard from them. As it is, if I think Bruce is a treacherous [email protected] for doing a runner I don't think that's an issue for this site.

I think you have to make the assumption that the individual in question and his associates have made representations to OT about hosting unfounded accusations. I've read stuff elsewhere online about Paxo, Doyen etc, it curls your toes. As I understand it Neil is trying to protect OT from any form of legal action, I also recall him imploring certain individuals on here to refrain from making statements they almost certainly couldn't backup. Its absolutely fine to come on here and say you believe Paxo has done a terrible job on recruitment and you think DC should cut ties etc, etc. That's just a reasonable opinion. What you can't say is X person has done this or been doing that......unless of course you have evidence to support that.

Edited by Morepork

4 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Does Monk do all them things?

well he picks the team, trains them and tells them what the tactics are and (allegedly) motivates them

so I would say yes...your point?