Have we already been sold...?

Easy to dissect every word and read into things which aren't necessarily  accurate, but I did think Monk's comments about culture were interesting.

I dont think a couple of players is the whole story, if that was the case we could terminate contracts. Culture comes from the top down and seemed quite sure changes were planned. 

I think if we'd been sold it would have leaked out, but wouldn't surprise me if, once the EFL arbitration concluded and the season finished, DC announced an intention to sell. 

Too much speculation, no communication, who’s calling the shots etc I’m sick of it all. This has been happening for too long. It’s like when Carlos told us he’d tell us the problem with Sheffield Wednesday at the end of the season. He left before he could.

The whole club is a mystery and I’m bored of it. 

This may be a ploy by Chansiri, 

gets us relegated, de-values our stock, sells us to himself like he did the ground,

now this is the clever bit,  

at a reduced price, might even get it for half price, this then let's him sell the Club to an investor for less, easier to sell.

everyone's a winner.

I'm sure he's thinking about this.

Just look at his past record on financial dealings with the Club and you know it makes sense.

Edited by daleblue
  • Haha 1

Heard that American muck star is back as part of a consortium from the States with the owners of Penthouse, Le5bo Slutz, and BDSM Monthly.

No, forget the second one, Le5bo Slutz is our new Polish manager apparently.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OwlsAustralia said:

I offered a pack of crisps and a can of Coca Cola. Waiting to hear back if DC accepts my offer? Who would want anything to do with this club in its present state?

Good luck mate.

Suspect you might need to up the offer to include a prawn mayo sandwich though.

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

Plus...

if any new owners are waiting in the wings, they would invariably want to bring their own manager in

Yes, but as he's doing such a good job im sure any new owner would want to keep him on.

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Nothing to do with you but I'm bored to death of people putting together scraps of information and dealing in speculation.

Some f@cker needs to come out and tell us what is going on.

We've got to the point that we need to know.

Most people are going to walk away from the sh@tshow soon.

What do you think someone would say... presumably:

We dont know about any EFL charge yet.

We tried to work a solution that the EFL informally ratified and theyve gone back on it under pressure from others.

We've got a manager who is struggling and we'll get rid when we think there is time..

I'm not sure why there is this grand conspiracy. Whenever I've gotten promoted I've realised that my previous bosses knew little and just bumbled along.. I'm pretty certain that's what is going on in our club.

• Like 1

Would explain a lot, especially if the players have been told.

Their total lack of any kind of motivation or hunger tends to suggest they all know something has happened.

If we have been sold, the fans won't be told until the end of the season because tickets need to be sold until then.