Have we already been sold...?

Genuine query.

Monk talks a lot about getting to the summer.

It's clear he believes there will be significant changes at the club that he can help lead... but I just dont know how much of this team is really going to change - or how all our recruitment, coaching set up etc will suddenly improve.

A lot has been mentioned today by Monk about how things he can't/wont talk about but that he thinks people know what they are.

Add to the silence of DC, the whole FFP charge threat and a serious backwards step in terms of his activity and presence around the place... I wonder if we virtually already know the result of the charge and have a deal already lined up for new owners to step in, with Monk being given the green light to be the manager?

Edited by davey_wells
  • Haha 2

Nothing to do with you but I'm bored to death of people putting together scraps of information and dealing in speculation.

Some f@cker needs to come out and tell us what is going on.

We've got to the point that we need to know.

Most people are going to walk away from the sh@tshow soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

Genuine query.

Monk talks a lot about getting to the summer.

It's clear he believes there will be significant changes at the club that he can help lead... but I just dont know how much of this team is really going to change - or how all our recruitment, coaching set up etc will suddenly improve.

A lot has been mentioned today by Monk about how things he can't/wont talk about but that he thinks people know what they are.

Add to the silence of DC, the whole FFP charge threat and a serious backwards step in terms of his activity and presence around the place... I wonder if we virtually already know the result of the charge and have a deal already lined up for new owners to step in, with Monk being given the green light to be the manager?

I think it’s fair to speculate that something could well be happening for a variety of reasons?

Yeah down the swanny by the incompetent cheeky monkey in the boardroom, the inept rascal and his (to be fair) inherited flaps in the technical area and by the spineless rumblezoids on the pitch. 

Swear filter defending far better than that shower 

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

No chance. It would be like you buying a house then watching someone else destroy it in the interim before you moved in.

DC's silence is 100% related to embarrassment. 

Edited by Morepork

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

No chance. It would be like you buying a house then watching someone else destroy it in the interim before you moved in.

DC's silence is 100% related to embarrassment. 

This. Sadly. 

Guest The Horse
2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Chansiri is going to have to accept mega losses if he was to sell

Losses by most supporter's standards, yes.

By his, a price worth paying to cash out of the game he entered.

It'll take him not even a few weeks to rake it back on the interest of his and his family's other business alone if he wanted.

8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Nothing to do with you but I'm bored to death of people putting together scraps of information and dealing in speculation.

Some f@cker needs to come out and tell us what is going on.

We've got to the point that we need to know.

Most people are going to walk away from the sh@tshow soon.

We are fans, we don't have any right to know. What goes on at the club generally stays inside the club.

The fact anything is leaking out shows it must be serious.

All we get is good publicity from official channels. If you wait until certain people write their autobiographies in 20 years time we might know their version of the truth.

Most people aren't going to walk away. Some will but most will continue to support the club. That's what fans do, that's why they are treated like mushrooms.

Due to falling revenue DC will have to dig even deeper into his pocket if he wants us to become competitive again. To just keep our heads above water like Manadaric did he will still have to provide substantial funding. With the price that DC puts on the club he could be funding us for a very long time addIng to his already substantial input.

If he is wanting to get out the only way I can see him getting his money back is to agree to defer payment until we reach the premiership. This might make us more attractive to a potential buyer.

Guest The Horse
3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

If someone's already bought us, it must be panic buying to stock up with football clubs before coronavirus sets in. WTF:

To be fair, Covid-19 does sound like an investment group.

Just hope they've got it right this time after experimenting with Covids 1-18.