BIG D

3rd At Christmas, So Who‘s To Blame?

Things were ok just 73 days ago then around this time the fall outs with players started. Things are obviously very wrong at Hillsborough but the buck stops with the manager and I can’t look any further than Monk. 

Since we beat Bristol City to go 3rd

P 14

W 2

D 3

L 9

F 12

A 29

Pts 9 

GD -17

Utter sh ite

Please don't remind me, if I could sell my tears I'd cry. 

I'd then use the proceeds to buy the club /ground from DC, fund the best academy /scouting network outside the prem, and still have plenty left for transfers. 

51 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Things were ok just 73 days ago then around this time the fall outs with players started. Things are obviously very wrong at Hillsborough but the buck stops with the manager and I can’t look any further than Monk. 

Since we beat Bristol City to go 3rd

P 14

W 2

D 3

L 9

F 12

A 29

Pts 9 

GD -17

Utter sh ite

Listen, as hard as it is for you to accept, this is a poor league, the level of football played is poor. We were third because we turned up in games against poor teams. The results since are because players are not performing. Some players aren’t strong enough character wise, others just aren’t performing because the manager has fallen out with their mates, others just aren’t good enough. We are still playing poor opponents.

Whatever category they fall into, they all need to firk off. 

I'm legitimately surprised there are 5 of those 14 games that weren't losses.

Sure doesn't feel like it. 

That makes no sense atall. We played everyone in the League up to Christmas and now we’re playing them all again. The run of games so far since Christmas has been incredibly favourable 

Monk. Simple as that. 

No conspiracy theory about players, DC, Bullen. ect. 

Simply playing out of form players.  negative tactics which invite other teams to play right up on an out of form defence. a keeper that’s not ready for a prolonged stint in the championship and because of the howlers and still being played, his confidence must be destroyed. 

Many, many more reason to numerous to mention on a failing journeyman. 

False position.

We have been garbage for 3 years.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

False position.

We have been garbage for 3 years.

3rd place at Christmas isn’t a false position. If might be in October but when Christmas comes you’ve played everyone in the league. 

We sidelined our very experienced Championship goalkeeper (albeit a few weeks before rightly or wrongly) and lost our top scorer for two months to injury. We stopped scoring and started conceding for fun. Perfect storm for everything that followed.

Monk, the players have not been managed. No Fletch, had no idea how to compensate. 

The players have stopped working,that third goals a total disgrace,from their own area to a goal in 3 passes,Da Cruz backs off the defender who brings it out and passes into MF who casually strolls past Bannan who never attempts to close him down,the attacker goes between fox and Lees and its when hes in the box that Lees attempts to challenge,the attacker curls his shot past Dawson and its game over,four players never made an attempt to close down the man in possession,its as though theyve gone on strike.

The supporters are being let down,its a disgrace

Players 75%. Monk 25%. DC is in a separate category all together. 

The first 14 games produced 25 pts (7W, 4D, 3L) which wasn't outstanding but was good enough to make us contenders.

We used to close down teams pretty quickly and then take full advantage - that's stopped since Monk came in.

Since he arrived we had a period where we couldn't play the last ten minutes without conceding,

then we sort of remedied that for a little while.

Then, that problem re-appeared versus Stoke and we've never recovered.

With the right approach, we could have still been up there.

Monk's to blame for this slump.

I think it’s too easy just to blame 100% of this on Monk. The sudden turn in form i reckon is news behind the scenes either/or regarding points deduction and player contracts... leading their drive to go.

If that’s the case it’s down to management to pick them up and get them playing. 
This shi.t goes way deeper than Monk though, even beyond the players... although they (A large majority of them) are a disgrace in all this. But realistically we’re in this mess because of the way we have been run, which points to the big man in charge DC.