If you're still defending

Guest Grandad

Just now, cowl said:

You've heard a rumour, you mean. We all have. Hirsty going down to the training ground and threatening the youth coaches...threatening Chasiri...blah, blah...

They're rumours.

Not really no, I haven’t heard a rumour 

you clearly have though 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Not really no, I haven’t heard a rumour 

you clearly have though 

You either got what you claim to know directly from Chansiri or the Hirsts (in which case you'd have one side of the story) - otherwise it's a rumour.

16 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

No it was Milan.

He left us in good hands didnt he? 

Maybe DC gave him the spiel about being one big ‘family’ etc (and obviously a nice sum of money). 

Who was to know that DC would get a guy like Paxo involved.... unless Paxo was there before the sale? 

Guest Bulgaria
12 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

Seemed to go from Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday to You're not fit to wear the shirt within a minute when they went five up.

Spoke to my brentford mate last night who was in their main stand and he said.

They  ( Brentford fans )were definitely singing your not fit to wear the shirt, especially at FF.

Everyone around him were singing Sheffield Woeful.

We are the worse team seen at Brentford this season by a country mile,  said even though they beat Luton 7-0, Luton at least had some fight about them.

Good times!!!

Edited by Bulgaria

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

Chansiri and Monk - you're as big a part of our problem as they are

We will be relegated regardless of the EFL.

who the **** do you think is going to get these broken lil' shitpots playing?, and who 'half' right in the head would take the gig?

this is a cancer, it needs to be cut out, it needs cutting very deeply, to the bone.

we may need to drop into the third to do so, but that won't cure us, while ever we make Fawlty Towers look like a documentary we can't go forward. 

it's very difficult to find much that is done 'average' never mind well.

8 hours ago, Royal_D said:

That’s not something I’ll be putting out there ,  Hirst Snr’s silence since is a bit of a red flag is all I’d say 

Do you blame him for wanting his son out of this absolute shambles? 

His son is now part of the Leicester setup. A club which is ran fantastically in the top division. 

Hirst Snr did absolutely the right thing by his son. This club is no place for a young player to develop. And he saw that immediately. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Do you blame him for wanting his son out of this absolute shambles? 

His son is now part of the Leicester setup. A club which is ran fantastically in the top division. 

Hirst Snr did absolutely the right thing by his son. This club is no place for a young player to develop. And he saw that immediately. 

I don’t blame him for wanting the best for his son no , not in any way shape or form 

But there’s a right way and a wrong way of doing things 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

And freezing a young lad out completely at 18 years old is the right thing to do? 

You aware of why he was froze out ? 

3 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

Spoke to my brentford mate last night who was in their main stand and he said.

They  ( Brentford fans )were definitely singing your not fit to wear the shirt, especially at FF.

Everyone around him were singing Sheffield Woeful.

We are the worse team seen at Brentford this season by a country mile,  said even though they beat Luton 7-0, Luton at least had some fight about them.

Good times!!!

We are the worst team seen at Hillsborough this season by a country mile