If you're still defending

Guest Grandad

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

I've just posted a whole reem of Chansiri's clusterfvcks on Twitter.

One guy has labelled the list 'speculation', and called me out for including the purchase of Rhoys Wiggins on such a list, because we sold him for more than we bought him.

Doesn't mention any of the dozens of other points.

This is the sort of person that will hold the club back.

Yeah, that bloke on Twitter is what's holding the club back!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Don't be daft.

Aye, this is definitely the killer issue holding the club back right now. Putting Rhoys Wiggins amongst a list of names. :sad::sad: Forget everything else that is going on behind the scenes, this is the issue that is going to lead to the club's downfall. :ohmy:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

I've just posted a whole reem of Chansiri's clusterfvcks on Twitter.

One guy has labelled the list 'speculation', and called me out for including the purchase of Rhoys Wiggins on such a list, because we sold him for more than we bought him.

Doesn't mention any of the dozens of other points.

This is the sort of person that will hold the club back.

Unless I can’t read I’m fairly sure he said most of the list was speculation , not the whole list 

And he’s not wrong is he really, Sean Clare and George Hirst situations for a start 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Unless I can’t read I’m fairly sure he said most of the list was speculation , not the whole list 

And he’s not wrong is he really, Sean Clare and George Hirst situations for a start 

How is it speculation? Both were frozen out over contract disputes and left for free. 

2 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

How is it speculation? Both were frozen out over contract disputes and left for free. 

You suggest they were frozen out by Chansiri 

Just now, KivoOwl said:

They were. As well as one other that later signed and was permitted to play again.

Yeh,  that’s what happened innit 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Yeh,  that’s what happened innit 

It's a matter of fact about Hirst. DC hardly denied it.

Clare and Thorniley, it was strongly rumoured, though their absences for a period were inexplicable at the time and since.

1 minute ago, cowl said:

It's a matter of fact about Hirst. DC hardly denied it.

Clare and Thorniley, it was strongly rumoured, though their absences for a period were inexplicable at the time and since.

The whole story about George Hirst has never come out,  he was stopped from playing for the U23’s for a time , totally down to George and his Dad why that came about though 

The whole story about George Hirst has never come out,  he was stopped from playing for the U23’s for a time , totally down to George and his Dad why that came about though 

Why was it?

He wasn't signing the contract is as much as we know for certain - that surely isn't grounds to prevent someone from playing - although, it's probably a sure-fire way to make sure they're far less likely to sign one.

Just now, cowl said:

Why was it?

He wasn't signing the contract is as much as we know for certain - that surely isn't grounds to prevent someone from playing - although, it's probably a sure-fire way to make sure they're far less likely to sign one.

That’s not something I’ll be putting out there ,  Hirst Snr’s silence since is a bit of a red flag is all I’d say 

2 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

How is that? 

None of us vetted Chansiri or agreed to have Paixao and his cronies entangled in the ownership, or tried to fudge the financial regulations.

No it was Milan.

He left us in good hands didnt he? 

That’s not something I’ll be putting out there ,  Hirst Snr’s silence since is a bit of a red flag is all I’d say 

You've heard a rumour, you mean. We all have. Hirsty going down to the training ground and threatening the youth coaches...threatening Chasiri...blah, blah...

They're rumours.