If you're still defending

Guest Grandad

Can’t even be bothered to attack or defend Monk. Waste of energy when replacing him won’t make much difference. He’s not the real problem. We’ll not get lucky with another manager of Bruce’s calibre. Not with the possibility of a points deduction. If he appointed an unknown they’ll not achieve much in our current situation. 

It’s only going in one direction until the owner leaves or gives proper control to someone capable. 

27 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I'm not defending them but one win and a draw might be enough to stay clear of relegation. 

A points deduction and we're fecked. 

Agree

Hull and Charlton look doomed to me.

Barnsley and Luton for the other spot

Unless we get docked. Then we are in L1

The day we sold everything to Milan was the day fans lost a say, the owner owns everything, literally everything now, he decides what happens, end of. He could stay or sell to whoever he wants to, just like at Bury, we have no say. 

Time to choose how to spend your Saturdays.

10 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I agree it's always been the fans fault...Catterick OUT

Joking aside, you and a couple of others seems oblivious to the issues in front of us. What’s your plan, and how do you things this will play out?

8 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Can’t even be bothered to attack or defend Monk. Waste of energy when replacing him won’t make much difference. He’s not the real problem. We’ll not get lucky with another manager of Bruce’s calibre. Not with the possibility of a points deduction. If he appointed an unknown they’ll not achieve much in our current situation. 

It’s only going in one direction until the owner leaves or gives proper control to someone capable. 

I agree. I don't think it matters who is here.

I think at least if Monk stays he may actually crack and give us a full exclusive of what's actually going on.

He's dropped a few tidbits already.

7 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Agree

Hull and Charlton look doomed to me.

Barnsley and Luton for the other spot

Unless we get docked. Then we are in L1

Hull have gone down pan since selling players on transfer deadline day, good job no-one came in for any of our players. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, daleblue said:

That was the Brentford fans singing that bit, according to John Pearson.

Brentford fans joined in, for a laugh when we sang it - after we'd been singing to them "How poo must you be, its only 5-0" and "You're nothing special, we lose every week". Although my favourite was "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, we're going to Shrewsbury".

The positive,  if you could call it that, was that there was finally some anti-Monk chanting, although it wasn't too loud as many had left by then. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, alanharper said:

There  were several people actually applauding the players off at HT and FT - and they weren't even doing it sarcastically.  Absolutely gobsmacked by the mentality of some of our fans...

We had a few attempts on goal, at least we had a go. :tango:

27 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

You're having a laugh, I'm amazed your head can even fit through the turnstiles. 

452382634_giphy(1).gif.78d257d21f18e09314a6b0099ac4f8c1.gif

20 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Sadly, Chansiri is just a spoilt little rich kid who doesn't take advice or learn anything. Just thinks he can throw money at it (regardless of rules which clearly don't apply to him).

We need a complete clear out of the ridiculous high wage earners in the summer and start from scratch again running the club properly on a sustainable basis. If we don't, then I fear for our future existence, I really do.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Went to that debacle today ..

Writing was on the wall from minute 1.

Total cluster****...

Try flustercluck, that should bypass the swear filter!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, alanharper said:

There  were several people actually applauding the players off at HT and FT - and they weren't even doing it sarcastically.  Absolutely gobsmacked by the mentality of some of our fans...

they were players agents saluting their instruction not to put a foot/head in where it hurts in case as their June 2020 moves are already signed sealed and delivered 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Chansiri and Monk - you're as big a part of our problem as they are

We will be relegated regardless of the EFL.

‘You’re as big a part of our problem as they are’ ... idiotic divisive attention seeking drivel 

yeah cos a handful of happy clappers have their hand on the tiller at S6 dont they 

second line, I concur with