Does anyone really believe it's the manager to blame

9 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Absolute bobbar.

it is SOLELY Monks fault.   These players have proved on many occasion they are capable of competing with the best in the division, and indeed on occasion against far better players.

Only an idiot would say the opposite it true, to be honest.

Looks like you just stepped up to be that said idiot!

Total cr@p

Guest Bulgaria

I think it's simple

No one thinks it's all Monks fault and most would laud him for some of the decisions he has made....

However, we can't sack the players, so unfortunately Monk has to go, because at this rate we are going down.  Something needs to change and fast. There is absolutely no guarantee Monk leaving will change anything, but something has to be tried.

The club is a complete disgrace right now and for that DC has to take the blame. It's got to the point now of actually being in a perverted way...... Amusing.

shows how thick some of our fans are if they think this is down to monk. The club is an utter shambles because of that idiotic clown we have as an owner . This is all down to him solely him. The issues run deeper than a few drubbings , as I rightly predicted and got pelts for , this waster will finish the club off 

16 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

You can judge a manager on how he utilises the squad he has....and...

What in the name of f.ook was that this afternoon?

Certainly agree with that. 

Monk made a rod for his own back by guiding them to third in the league at Christmas. Grossly mismanaged since then.

However, we all know the squad is unbalanced in many respects. 

17 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

I don’t think changing him will make any difference. He’s here now.

However, I don’t think he’s covered himself in glory. With this Chairman, he might as well stay for me.

But if hypothetically, we’d got new owners - I’d want him gone.

I wouldn’t trust him with a proper budget. I don’t rate him.

But at the moment, he isn’t the major problem for me.

I'd want to know what his plan was before giving him any budget.

I don’t blame Monk for this one bit

But eventually you’ve got to ask the question, how long can this run be allowed to go on for?

Our championship status will very soon be on the line after the inevitable deduction , and we’ll probably need 14 points out of 9 games to stay up, which equates to 4 wins, 2 draws and only 3 defeats. That isn’t happening with this set up

Edited by Stoop

There are obviously big problems that are nothing to do with Monk. However he has not shown that there is any reason to let him continue. It's been the same as under dear Jos. Very very poor to watch with goals getting us a result of draw to luck runs out and very very poor to watch and loose or get spanked. He's never sounded like someone who can inspire even when we were 3rd. Said in an interview a few weeks back he can't be anything but honest with players. Shows he is not the right mentality. Managing needs man management of players even when you want them out. Get the best out of them the get rid, don't limit your options.

Anyway his last few interviews he's been crying out for Chansiri to sack him. He sounds like he wants a payout and to put this behind him to me.

There is no way back for him so needs to be a change because if 12 points are deducted we are in deep trouble and need wins to save us.

The ownership and leadership needs urgent change in how the club is run or if not then who owns the club. Either way it needs the type of new owner clear out where the whole club gets a clear out top to bottom. Players managers and board Either Chansiri does that or he needs to go as part of it.