Does anyone really believe it's the manager to blame

2 minutes ago, immediate67 said:

I've been supporting The Wednesday since 76, had a season ticket for 35 years. Sacking yet another scapegoat really the answer 

Yes sack him he’s clueless . I always stick up for our managers and believe they need time but for Monk I’m making an exception, he hasn’t got a clue . 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

1 minute ago, immediate67 said:

I've been supporting The Wednesday since 76, had a season ticket for 35 years. Sacking yet another scapegoat really the answer 

I don’t think changing him will make any difference. He’s here now.

However, I don’t think he’s covered himself in glory. With this Chairman, he might as well stay for me.

But if hypothetically, we’d got new owners - I’d want him gone.

I wouldn’t trust him with a proper budget. I don’t rate him.

But at the moment, he isn’t the major problem for me.

I totally understand what you're saying however it's clear to even Monk's mother ( who must love him) that the players have downed tools  we are in a flat spin dive to relegation something has to be done 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, immediate67 said:

No matter what the other problems that he cant control,  he is the one picking players who are off form, leaving others out who have performed well, banning players from the first team and picking players in the wrong positions.

the buck stops with him, as to how we are playing

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
4 minutes ago, immediate67 said:

Yep. Both him and the players to blame; a lot need sacking. I'll ask you a question- do you think Monk is blameless?

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

I don’t think changing him will make any difference. He’s here now.

However, I don’t think he’s covered himself in glory. With this Chairman, he might as well stay for me.

But if hypothetically, we’d got new owners - I’d want him gone.

I wouldn’t trust him with a proper budget. I don’t rate him.

But at the moment, he isn’t the major problem for me.

Agree totally. 

He's been here what, 6 months? The core of the squad and chansiri have been here roughly 4 years. We've gone backwards and are now skint via 4 managers.... how can he be the main cause of our issues?? 

He's not the answer but he is certainly not the problem

The players are a bigger problem, they are a disgrace and an embarrassment to this club. Monk isn’t helping though with his selections, it really wouldn’t surprise me if he picks the same sodding line up again. For me Wildsmith needs to start next week, Hunt deserves a shot in midfield and we need to pray Luongo and Reach will be back. Pessy should never play for this club again. The players and that clueless owner need to get out of this club ASAP. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

12 minutes ago, immediate67 said:

Who is to blame for selecting that abomination of a side then?

Yes, there are wider issues but he’s compounding them and driving us down a one way street to League One