Why DC won’t talk

The last time DC made a statement, the BBC completely misquoted him when he suggested that he would put the club up for sale. Even when they were told otherwise, the local media continued to run with the same incorrect story.

English is not his first language and maybe he doesn’t want to be misquoted again. 

This is obviously my opinion but it’s strange how that seems to be the last time we heard from him. 

That being said, someone needs to tell us what is going on.... a press officer or employ a CEO... anything. 

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Can't he afford a decent interpreter? 

Maybe his finances are worth than we thought?

:dry:

I'll tell you what. It's a sign of how bad things have got when a DJM post has a typo in it or a grammatical error. WTF:

• Haha 5

Well last time we heard from him was at Monk’s unveiling and he looked bored out of his brains.

I mean after 5 years in and millions spent to end up worse than when he took over, I’d probably keep quiet too.

What would be really great was if he accepted he’s fudged it up, employed a CEO, director of football and some decent backroom staff to run the club properly. But I’m more likely to see the queens boobies. 

2 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Makes me wonder if he even remembers he owns a football club.

Im sure he’d love to forget...but those monthly cheques he has to write to pay for the cash burning machine he has built at S6 must bring it all back. 

He was arrogant first off at our hospitality meeting and did not listen 

I saw all this coming and said do two or more years ago 

what a joke total disrespect to whet were loyal sponsors etc 

I am sure many can vouch for me on it too 

Look nothing will change as long as the fans continue to accept it and unfortunately for all the loyal fans buying their season ticket for next season, 6 months early days you back the way things are going.

I know it is nothing of the sort  it is you love your team but until DC is losing millions each week month to keep the club going nothing will change.