3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Certainly pressed monk in his interview. 

Hopefully against the wall 

Monk has been far from perfect but it’s difficult to apportion too much blame when he’s practically telling everyone that the players aren’t doing as they’re asked and from the outside it looks like they’ve downed tools.

They did the same to Carlos, Bullen and Luhukay. Maybe they have too much player power. 

Shame someone won’t actually come out and tell us what’s really happened behind the scenes rather than us having to rely on rumour and speculation. 

" I'm speechless", "there's an underlying problem,"

also refer's to Westy and Hutch in that they weren't pulling up trees when they were in.

Seems lost.

Edited by daleblue

I agree, it’s clear that there are massive issues behind the scenes and Monk almost seemed like he wanted to spill the beans.

He sounds like a broken man, however until fans are told what the specific issues are they will guess, assume or simply make it up.

Sad and worrying times, doesn’t help that DC seems to have given up. 

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

" I'm speechless", "there;s an underlying problem,"

also refer's to Westy and Hutch in that they weren't pulling up trees when they were in.

Seems lost.

We where 3rd in the table when they where playing for us. Absolute crap from Monk to say things weren’t better with them in the team. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

I agree, it’s clear that there are massive issues behind the scenes and Monk almost seemed like he wanted to spill the beans.

He sounds like a broken man, however until fans are told what the specific issues are they will guess, assume or simply make it up.

I remember when Carlos left and he gave the impression that he was going spill the beans. Most were saying it was just because he was losing the plot.

Wonder what he wanted to say. 

• Like 2

Monk isn't on peanuts, if he has a gripe then his current situation to me dictates he says it - otherwise he is shot at any future managerial role.

Given his journeyman status at such a young age, he absolutely has to give up what is happening if it's not his poor tactics and there is an underlying problem.  

Currently selling SheffieldFord.co.uk and BodyshopSheffield.co.uk 

Reading between the lines monks not happy with the club. He will want a pay off though and won’t resign

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

We where 3rd in the table when they where playing for us. Absolute crap from Monk to say things weren’t better with them in the team. 

Dont think he said that, we may have been playing better as a team, but he was criticising them individually.

I felt sorry for him tbh 

clearly massive issues behind the scenes

Even if Monk decides to walk or if he is sacked, NO-ONE else will come in and fix this absolutely shower

bad times

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Monk isn't on peanuts, if he has a gripe then his current situation to me dictates he says it - otherwise he is shot at any future managerial role.

Given his journeyman status at such a young age, he absolutely has to give up what is happening if it's not his poor tactics and there is an underlying problem.  

Just needs to give up, the guy is clueless

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

I remember when Carlos left and he gave the impression that he was going spill the beans. Most were saying it was just because he was losing the plot.

Wonder what he wanted to say. 

• Like 1