Sleepwalking Towards Relegation

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

I’m starting to find it difficult to find the words to sum up how much I loathe this team.

The club is f*cking dead on its arse. Finished.

I think the club is ruined 

Also a special shout out to all the f*cking morons who shouted “LOOK AT HOW MUCH THIS MEANS, who said they don’t care?!” after we somehow scraped past Charlton with a last minute winner.

This group aren’t playing for the manager. They aren’t playing for the shirt. They aren’t playing for their wages. They aren’t playing for you. Again. For the third. F*cking. Time. Spineless bunch of robbing c*nts.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Also a special shout out to all the f*cking morons who shouted “LOOK AT HOW MUCH THIS MEANS, who said they don’t care?!” after we somehow scraped past Charlton with a last minute winner.

This group aren’t playing for the manager. They aren’t playing for the shirt. They aren’t playing for their wages. They aren’t playing for you. Again. For the third. F*cking. Time. Spineless bunch of robbing c*nts.

but let’s bring Hutchinson and Westwood back in Big D 

they will change it all you cooking funt

Dark days ahead for this club. 

Chansiri gambled on promotion. It didn’t work and a plan for that scenario was never considered. 

Since the play off final with Hull, it’s been bad decision after bad decision and a slow decline. 

The club is plummeting and won’t bottom out for a while. Relegation is inevitable. If not this year, definitely in the next couple.

38 minutes ago, SiJ said:

We are two points off what is usually the safety mark of 50 points.

I have zero faith that we will even  get that. 

We'll get it if we don't get points deducted. If the points deduction comes we're foooked, means we need to win at least 4 of the remaining 9 games! ... With this set of players?