Enginered Dismissal

Guest domSWFC

Guest domSWFC

Chansiri,  give him what he wants.

We all saw the line up and saw this coming, so Monk must have to. 

Any positives from the City game were thrown out of the window. 

Goodbye Gary Monk.

Yeah he's lost it. 

Feel for any manager who takes the Wednesday job, it's a poisoned chalice.

And there's still people who think Bruce left just because he loves Newcastle. He knew this club was on its arse and got out as quickly as he could. Don't blame him one bit. 

Just now, 109Waddle said:

Why is he still in charge?????! FFS. League one next season. The players have given up. None of them have anything to play for, they’re all looking for a way out in the summer whether they’ve a contract or not. Bad times. 

Not on the sort of wages they're earning (if that's the right word for some of their insipid performances this season). Good riddance to them and to Monk and Bullen too. At least when Jos was in charge he had about ten long-term injuries to deal with and even then he did better than this.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yeah he's lost it. 

And there's still people who think Bruce left just because he loves Newcastle. He knew this club was on its arse and got out as quickly as he could. Don't blame him one bit. 

monk needs to go but bruce left cos he got a premiership job,like most championship managers would

29 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Chansiri,  give him what he wants.

We all saw the line up and saw this coming, so Monk must have to. 

Any positives from the City game were thrown out of the window. 

Goodbye Gary Monk.

This actually makes sense, I have gone from ....Back the Manager to hoping he just leaves, his decision making is totally bizarre, why has FF not started today?

Not sure if there is any truth in it, but heard rumours Monk decided weeks ago he couldn't work for DC and Paxo, as the circumstances weren't made clear to him when he came.

He's been trying to secure a pay off ever since.

The players know this.

Would make sense.

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not sure if there is any truth in it, but heard rumours Monk decided weeks ago he couldn't work for DC and Paxo, as the circumstances weren't made clear to him when he came.

He's been trying to secure a pay off ever since.

The players know this.

Would make sense.

Certainly many of his decisions have been pretty bizarre.... but surely he wouldn't deliberately destroy our club.... would he?

FWIW I dont believe that the players aren't trying... Some of those Monk's selecting either aren't up to it or are well out of form.... and he's also f..king around with the line up so much that there's no way they can possibly play as a 'team'....

Actually, I think I just answered my own question...

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yeah he's lost it. 

This

2 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Never before have I said get rid of a manager,but he's just got to step down and admit he dosent fit and cant do it,the club is in to much of a mess and we need to stop this now or we really could go down....

Really could go down?

If we get a points deduction it’s a nailed on cert.

Get Warnock in now, he can’t do any worse