Here is today’s starting lineup

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Only passing on what I heard this week. 

Didn't play play against Derby or Birmingham for a start, 10 minutes against Chalrton the other week......

Thanks for sharing, did you bother to question what you had heard? 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Didn't play play against Derby or Birmingham for a start, 10 minutes against Chalrton the other week......

Thanks for sharing, did you bother to question what you had heard? 

No. But then again I didn’t seek your approval either. I hear quite a few bits and bobs, a lot of which I don’t put on here, for a variety of reasons. I thought this was plausible, as to pick FF over him today is baffling. 

Now, and with respect, shove that up your fat bullethole. 

• Haha 1

Just now, vulva said:

No. But then again I didn’t seek your approval either. I hear quite a few bits and bobs, a lot of which I don’t put on here, for a variety of reasons. I thought this was plausible, as to pick FF over him today is baffling. 

Now, and with respect, shove that up your fat bullethole. 

So someone told you that Da Cruz has to play as part of his contract and you took at at face value despite the fact you watch us play and should know that is clearly not the case?

Didn't have you down as being so gullible. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

So someone told you that Da Cruz has to play as part of his contract and you took at at face value despite the fact you watch us play and should know that is clearly not the case?

Didn't have you down as being so gullible. 

Apology accepted. 

Having seen yet another team sheet, I am becoming more and more convinced Monk wants out and a pay-off. No surprise we're 2-0 in the first half.

He's got to use all his resources, particularly when they (Hutchinson and Westwood) are better than what he's got.

How on earth can Pelupessey and Da Cruz start with FF on the bench? Ludicrous!

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So easy to suck people in on here. 

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, even more so everything you read on Owlstalk. he hasn't started or been involved in every game since he has been here but easy for Vulva to catch a few in his net. 

Erm...I think I stated quite clearly that he'd made it up.

5 minutes ago, cowl said:

Erm...I think I stated quite clearly that he'd made it up.

If you were so clear why did you feel the need to put a little caveat on the end of your post?

Hardly the issue of the day anymore anyway is it! :1276983839_MonkHome:

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

If you were so clear why did you feel the need to put a little caveat on the end of your post?

Hardly the issue of the day anymore anyway is it! :1276983839_MonkHome:

A tongue in cheek side remark alluding to the weird and wonderful world of transfer deals.

Of course he'd made it up; the two times he's been on the bench but not played proves it alone.