Here is today’s starting lineup

Probably means nothing but Dawson left the  warm up and went back to the dressing room well before everybody else and everybody was taking practice shots at Wildsmith.

Don't know if that's normal, I'm not usually in the stand this early.  He didn't look injured. Mind you, Wildsmith was awful, let in nearly every shot. 

1 minute ago, Binky Griptite said:

Controversial thought but David Silva did very little on Wednesday, possibly due to Pelupessy being his shadow. Perhaps a similar role planned on Benrahma?

I’m with you on that one really... we might have to keep our heads down though.

.. and Pelupessy gave him a good kick on the ankle - not that I’m condoning that :ph34r:  

Benrahma is a good player. 

I’d also be ok with Hunt starting, but it was always unlikely. 

It doesn’t matter Mr Lees.... you can drop clangers every week, look like an absolute liability for the past 2 seasons, act like you can’t trap a bag of sand and treat the ball like a hot potato.... your place is guaranteed every week so carry on

32 minutes ago, vulva said:

Part of the deal we agreed means he has to play. 

31 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

That surely cannot be the case.

31 minutes ago, cowl said:

You've made that up.

(I hope.)

30 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Anything's possible with Paixao around. He probably gets a few extra quid every time da Cruz plays. :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

If so thats just laughable. He hasn't shown any reason to be starting, yet FF and Harris are benched.

So easy to suck people in on here. 

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, even more so everything you read on Owlstalk. he hasn't started or been involved in every game since he has been here but easy for Vulva to catch a few in his net. 

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

It doesn’t matter Mr Lees.... you can drop clangers every week, look like an absolute liability for the past 2 seasons, act like you can’t trap a bag of sand and treat the ball like a hot potato.... your place is guaranteed every week so carry on

I don’t think he’d have been in the starting line up today if Borner was available 

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

If Borner's injured who else do we play there?

20 minutes ago, Miffed said:

What do players have to do to be dropped?

Dawson ... I can kind of lived with but really Wildsmith m deserves a start after the other night

Pelupessy and DaCruz.... deary me. 

And Tom Lees.... Words fail me 

Who would you play at CB rather than Lees with Borner injured and Hutch out of the picture?

32 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Da Cruz over FF :duntmatter:

Every game that passes by is another reminder why I didn't want Monk in the first place! 

There were suggestions that FF was subbed Wednesday due to a knock. Maybe he isn’t 100% yet.

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Don't know if that's normal, I'm not usually in the stand this early.  He didn't look injured. Mind you, Wildsmith was awful, let in nearly every shot. 

I’m gonna take this as a positive from a goals perspective - as whenever I’ve seen us warm up it’s like we’re actually aiming for someone’s tray of chips in the crowd. 

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So easy to suck people in on here. 

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, even more so everything you read on Owlstalk. he hasn't started or been involved in every game since he has been here but easy for Vulva to catch a few in his net. 

Only passing on what I heard this week.