Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

7 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

Mate just text me saying Dawson did the w***er sign to the fans. WOW !!

5 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

He did it twice ?

47 minutes ago, hullite said:

see you lot are having nearly as much fun as we are at the moment

at least we scored 1 

Race to the bottom. Apparently you lot of the only team that have conceded more than us this year. Nobody else will catch either us in that respect at this rate!

3 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Well he's already missed a few matches so that's clearly nonsense. 

Hindsight is a great thing pal.

Point i’m making is this Paixo guy is a huge part of the problem and it’s time for accountability or we really are heading for free fall.

28 minutes ago, owl4528 said:

Hindsight is a great thing pal.

Point i’m making is this Paixo guy is a huge part of the problem and it’s time for accountability or we really are heading for free fall.

Paixo owns the club, he's running it, he picks the team, he does the transfers.

Chansiri is just a figurehead.

Its why bruce foooked off.

It's why monk has no choice who plays.

It will all come out in the wash...within a month

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Paixo owns the club, he's running it, he picks the team, he does the transfers.

Chansiri is just a figurehead.

Its why bruce foooked off.

It's why monk has no choice who plays.

It will all come out in the wash...within a month

Really hope us fans rise up now against him, he’s been getting away with it for too long.

People are asking why he keeps picking certain players. It's no surprise that dead beats like pelapussy keep getting picked. We have so many blacklisted players now that there's so few available to pick from 

Catvalho was prevented from playing some of his best players. Lucky is on record as  saying he wasn't allowed to pick the players he wanted due to the owners blacklist. Now we have yet another manager with a wednesday blacklist. Three managers. Three blacklists. One owner. 

When you have exhausted the probable all you are left with is the improbable. 

There's no other club in all four leagues that signs players and won't play them. There's no other club in all four leagues that refuse to play their best players. 

We are the only one. 

There's a commonality of behaviour at the club that keeps getting repeated in exactly the same way. 

All three of these managers have made totally illogical and inexplicable and identical man management decisions. 

Yes it's bizarre. Nothing makes sense at the club.

Who in their right mind refuses to play someone who scores a hatrick and then blacklists him. Whilst at the same time he plays people how can't score to save their lives 

We have a goalie who makes at least one mistake every match that costs a goal and yet he still gets picked. Either monk won't play Westwood or he's being prevented. The same goes for at least five other players. Some have injuries even tho they never play. 

Remember abdi? He never played for months. Yes he got injured. He worked hard to get fit and then lucky couldn't play him as he had something stuck in his eye. It was stuck in his eye for four months. 

You couldn't right this drivel and yet it's all documented. 

Is anyone really surprised by todays performance? 

Monk is a joke. But he joins a long line of jokes whom all contrived to behave in exactly the same way. Made the ssme insane decisions

The joke isn't funny anymore 

It's never been funny. 

We have scores of players who have had their careers inexplicably ruined by the club. 

It not funny. It's bizzare but it's far from funny for those being abused at the club 

1 hour ago, Kevan said:

Probably the worst team / squad we've had since the early seventies. No determination, no togetherness, no tactical awareness. Absolutely dreadful.

As others have said, the club is rotten from top to bottom. Chansiri needs to go, though heaven knows who would pay his price.  Monk needs to go, but in any case a replacement would only be a puppet, the way Chansiri works.

I truly fear for the future of this club.  In the current scenario, we could finish up alongside Chesterfield.

Finally people are accepting what I've been saying for years. I've been slagged off continually for saying this. 

And now it's all falling into place for people. I could see it years ago. 

'Wednesday started slowly, having just 12 per cent of the possession in the first 22 minutes, but improved after going 2-0 down.'

Sums up Monk's approach to football for me - how many goals have we scored at home in the first half?

19 minutes ago, owl4528 said:

Really hope us fans rise up now against him, he’s been getting away with it for too long.

I think it's getting clearer by the minute, paixao has more say than the club want us to know.

He his described as Chansiri's chief advisor.

So it begs the question if Chansiri is really in charge, why hasn't he sacked him?

My guess is because he can't. He's up to his bollexe in debt to him/ them. Now strapped to the wheel and no way off.

2 hours ago, TINGLE75 said:

And I'm sure nobody said anything whatsoever to him first did they? 

He will have had grief all game (some say rightfully so) but dont get precious when someone answers back.

Every single issue stems from us not having a midfield. Back four can’t cope, front players don’t get any service. This is a midfield issue.

If I was put in charge tomorrow Hirch would be CB as he’s the best CB at the club and where he played throughout his development. I’d then try to develop Iorfa to be centre mid near Baz to mix it up a bit and provide strength. It would be crisis management.

PLAYERS DROPPED WOULD BE Lees, Dawson and Pelupessy. Not good enough. Westwood and Wildsmith would fight for No 1 jersey. FF would be given a free role behind 2 up front.

This is all about the spine of the team...midfield is missing. 

Edited by toooldforthis

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Maybe but I live in hope, I'd rather not slate players, managers or tactics before the game and at least wait to see how they play.

Either way, I'm sure if the team in form beats the team out of form you'll be able to say see it was because of him, him and him... and if by some miracle the team out of form beats the team in form maybe you'll come on later and say it was also because of him, him and him. 

They've been picked so all have my support win lose or draw! 

Up the owls! WAWAW (well most of us).

Love the attitude mate. Sadly it’s misplaced with Moron Monk in charge!

19 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Lees - it's Lees.

How hard is it, so many on here these days do that.

Is education a thing of the past or are you all as thick as Monk?

Mate get a grip its auto correct on my phone. 

Even you've done it wrong trying to correct me you put lees twice so do one will you