Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

Wednesday’s performance showed that if the players are motivated, they can play well individually and as a team. They were motivated by playing the the second best team in the country live on BBC1.

When they need to be motivated by the manager, they can’t do it. 

it’s all about Monk. He has to go.

This is not acceptable.  Fans deserve better than this. 

When you get carved open time and time again then we simply can't keep going on like this.

Monk is tactically clueless.  HE has no idea what his best team is, let alone have the ability to motivate these players.  

Constant changes in formation, no wonder the players haven't got a clue.  

5 minutes ago, Bratty said:

Wednesday’s performance showed that if the players are motivated, they can play well individually and as a team. They were motivated by playing the the second best team in the country live on BBC1.

I'm not sticking up for Monk by any means, but if a team of professional footballers need to be motivated to do the job they are highly paid to do. Then it's time for them to go as well.

• Thanks 1

Probably the worst team / squad we've had since the early seventies. No determination, no togetherness, no tactical awareness. Absolutely dreadful.

As others have said, the club is rotten from top to bottom. Chansiri needs to go, though heaven knows who would pay his price.  Monk needs to go, but in any case a replacement would only be a puppet, the way Chansiri works.

I truly fear for the future of this club.  In the current scenario, we could finish up alongside Chesterfield.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bratty said:

If the players can't motivate themselves for £20k per week it's the players not the manager. I'd walk through brick walls for that money. I know it's not all about money. I walk'd through brick walls because of self motivation and self respect.

If our players can't do that they shouldn't be professional sportsmen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2