Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, WAWAW FOREVER said:

bully till the end of the season and I'm afraid he is part of the problem

Not sure why people come out with this. He's a coach. He's not the one that sets the team out that played today. He's not the one that chooses players out of form and so on.

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

1 win in last 12 league games 

Yer our clueless owner just sticks his head in the sand. 

I've defended DC quite a lot. I think some of the stuff posted on here is complete conjecture but people gobble it up.

What I will say though, is if he doesnt sack monk today or tomorrow then I'll lose faith in him to ever steer this ship in the right direction. This isnt the titanic. It isnt an iceberg hit. This is a slow seeping wound that is killing us slowly.

Get him out.

3 minutes ago, The Horse said:

fizz this.

I'm off to the pub.
Hopefully Monk, DC and Paixo have all gone by the time I'm back.

That will be one hell of a lock in!

10 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Do you genuinely think he has the expertise and contacts to hire someone with experience to try and save us? We have what 50-60 days and 10 games or something. No chance can we attract anyone to save us. We can't afford it either. 

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Do you genuinely think he has the expertise and contacts to hire someone with experience to try and save us? We have what 50-60 days and 10 games or something. No chance can we attract anyone to save us. We can't afford it either. 

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I think you really mean that lol