Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

It's the players who are not good enough. Dawson is a joke. Jp and Cruz are all at sea. Players wanting him sacked absolute disgrace. Call themselves professional's rank amateurs. If I was Monk I would just resign, players could then have their best mate bully back. DC just clear out 80% of the squad and start afresh.

Listening to the commentary. Sounds like the defence has been a calamity again. Not even doing the basics. Palmer being ripped apart. 

They did say Dawson couldn't do anything about the first two. 

Sounds like Brentford is just walking through. How can this game be such a contrast to Wednesday night.

Can players actually forget how to play football?

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Lees - it's Lees.

How hard is it, so many on here these days do that.

Is education a thing of the past or are you all as thick as Monk?

My phone autocorrects Lees to Lee's, every damned time. No need to bite his head off for it.

I suspect this is largely misplaced frustration being directed at a fellow fan. Chill out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Had one this morning. It was very satisfying.

Hopefully this summer is the same.

Me 2.

A clear out I agree, but where's the money coming from? Even if money was available you have to watch fair play rules. Very few of our players are worth anything in sales.

We have a midfield that cannot tackle.

16 goals and counting, 19 if you count the times someone wasn't on the pitch. We did concede 2 more when he came on but I'll forgive him because we scored 2 when he came on against top of the league.

Mind you he's a trouble causer as mentioned on here only.

We better hope teams around the bottom don't start winning.

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey

4 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Lees - it's Lees.

How hard is it, so many on here these days do that.

Is education a thing of the past or are you all as thick as Monk?

Calm down mate. It is one thing having a laugh at the occasional spelling error or grammatical mistake but another to lose your rag over it. Far bigger concerns than whether it is Lee's or Lees at the moment! 

This is just ghoulish to witness. They have hardly put in an effort since before Christmas and something is horribly horribly wrong. If Chansiri  knows anythng about management then Monk is already a dead letter. That probably explains why the team is so rudderless. Now that chances of promotion are just a distant memory the whole lot have decided that they will just give up on the season entirely as its too late for us to be hit with  a points deduction this season so we can fluke two points and get to safety (a dangerous bet) and this means Monks's contract will be up in summer and he can be farked off without any compensation. And then they line up the next fool.

What's Stuart Gray doing?

Guest Grez Bez

Should have brought Hunt on fir Pelupessy. Might as well give him minutes in a game that we've lost already

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

This is just ghoulish to witness. They have hardly put in an effort since before Christmas and something is horribly horribly wrong. If Chansiri  knows anythng about management then Monk is already a dead letter. That probably explains why the team is so rudderless. Now that chances of promotion are just a distant memory the whole lot have decided that they will just give up on the season entirely as its too late for us to be hit with  a points deduction this season so we can fluke two points and get to safety (a dangerous bet) and this means Monks's contract will be up in summer and he can be farked off without any compensation. And then they line up the next fool.

What's Stuart Gray doing?

I agree. Lets look to the past for our solutions. We were reyt good in the 90s too innit. 

6 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Listening to the commentary. Sounds like the defence has been a calamity again. Not even doing the basics. Palmer being ripped apart. 

They did say Dawson couldn't do anything about the first two. 

Sounds like Brentford is just walking through. How can this game be such a contrast to Wednesday night.

Can players actually forget how to play football?

Not how Kamara saw it on Sky, flapped a punch at a ball he should have tried to catch and then let it through his legs. No command of his area of defence. 

Nothing new though.