Your team v Brentford

1 hour ago, N0rtherner said:

Bit harsh calling it a mistake by Wildsmith only almost getting a hand on Agueiro's low shot. He dropped down and almost caught it but it flicks over and unluckily loops over and bounces in. A mistake would be like the shot Liverpool conceded v Chelsea :)

Wildsmith had a great game v City

Yeah bit harsh maybe I should have said should have done better.

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

Indeed we could but when we are playing games to prevent the scale of the lose then its time to take a look at the team and the manager and make a change them.

I’d love to hear who you think Wednesday can attract as a Coach/Manager, which players we could sign, who is going to pay for it, and how we get round FFP - to compete with City.

1 minute ago, doubleo said:

I’d love to hear who you think Wednesday can attract as a Coach/Manager, which players we could sign, who is going to pay for it, and how we get round FFP - to compete with City.

We could get the tea lady coaching and picking the team and she would do a better job than Monk, he has taken us from a play off pushing team, into one fighting to stay above the relegation zone, 8 losses in 12 games and a team conceding 2 goals a game.

Jos MkII

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We could get the tea lady coaching and picking the team and she would do a better job than Monk, he has taken us from a play off pushing team, into one fighting to stay above the relegation zone, 8 losses in 12 games and a team conceding 2 goals a game.

Jos MkII

Wait a bit - without a pre season, none of his own staff, no money, It was him that got us there. Just admit it, we can’t compete with the likes of City, on or off the pitch. We are light years behind them

2 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Wait a bit - without a pre season, none of his own staff, no money, It was him that got us there. Just admit it, we can’t compete with the likes of City, on or off the pitch. We are light years behind them

We can try but on Wednesday we didn't try, the team was set out to not get beaten by many.

for me an attitude like that they may as well let city have a bye to the next round.

if we tried and gave them a game and got beater so be it, they put out a very good team. But there were fans in that stadium paying £25 + match day expense to see a team not compete for the ball, tackle, fight. It was painful viewing and hopefully not for much longer under Monk.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

We can try but on Wednesday we didn't try, the team was set out to not get beaten by many.

for me an attitude like that they may as well let city have a bye to the next round.

if we tried and gave them a game and got beater so be it, they put out a very good team. But there were fans in that stadium paying £25 + match day expense to see a team not compete for the ball, tackle, fight. It was painful viewing and hopefully not for much longer under Monk.

Ok but still waiting to hear who would be willing to come to a club in our position, without any of his own staff, and do a better job. (I’ll give you a starter - Colin)

1 minute ago, doubleo said:

Ok but still waiting to hear who would be willing to come to a club in our position, without any of his own staff, and do a better job. (I’ll give you a starter - Colin)

We got the Wrong ex Birmingham manager called Gary, look what his team of journey men and free agents is currently doing to Forest, soon be be in 7th in the league. 

They are loads of managers out of work who would be doing a better job than monk.

But here's the kicker GM get the sack Bullen get put in as caretaker who do you think will be in goal, Westwood or Dawson, who do you think will be in central mid Hutch or Pelupessy. If his inherited coaching staff would play these players why doesn't Monk. Because he is a tactical genius that knows better that's why for the last 12 games we have lose 8 and win just 2.

41 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If you think we didn’t compete, fight or tackle we did very well to keep city to one goal. I think other clubs will be trying this novel approach as City normally score more than one.

12 hours ago, room0035 said:

We got the Wrong ex Birmingham manager called Gary, look what his team of journey men and free agents is currently doing to Forest, soon be be in 7th in the league. 

They are loads of managers out of work who would be doing a better job than monk.

But here's the kicker GM get the sack Bullen get put in as caretaker who do you think will be in goal, Westwood or Dawson, who do you think will be in central mid Hutch or Pelupessy. If his inherited coaching staff would play these players why doesn't Monk. Because he is a tactical genius that knows better that's why for the last 12 games we have lose 8 and win just 2.

Ok mate, I think we’ll have to leave it there and agree to disagree otherwise we’ll be at this until we’re back in the Prem !  Been a pleasure. We might disagree but we both seem to want the same thing in the long run (very long run). Cheers.

• Like 1