Your team v Brentford

Dawson 

Palmer      Iorfa           Börner      Fox

Pelupessy     Bannan 

Murphy             Windass        Forestieri 

Fletcher

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

What position did Windass play when he came on against Derby.

Yes, I was at the game and thought he had a good half but where did he play.

After the effort players put in last night he must be cert starter Saturday , but after seeing him at Barnsley and last Saturday still struggling to understand his position.

1 minute ago, DEH9 said:

Dawson 

Palmer      Iorfa           Börner      Fox

Pelupessy     Bannan 

Murphy             Windass        Forestieri 

Fletcher

This is probably the best we can hope for if the likes of Luongo, Lee and Reach aren’t available.

Hunt to be brought on in the second half when we are losing 3-0 to get more experience 

2 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

I'm just staggered than anyone would consider JP as being good enough for the squad, never mind the starting line up.

I don't think he is. 

But Hutchinson ain't getting picked

Lee hobbled off last night. 

Luongo must be miles behind in his match fitnes

The other option is the kid. Who although I thought did all right I'm not sure Monk will risk. 

Mebbe I'm wrong. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

2 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Wildsmith

Murphy  iorfa hutch/borner fox

Hunt  Windass bannan

Harris   Fletcher   ff

What did Palmer do wrong to be dropped for a winger.

• Haha 3

Just now, DEH9 said:

I don't think he is. 

But Hutchinson ain't getting picked

Lee hobbled off last night. 

Luongo must be miles behind in his match fitnes

The other option is the kid. Who although I thought did all right I'm not sure Monk will risk. 

Mebbe I'm wrong. 

Fair do's mate but the points made about his involvement in the game last night could have been made about virtually every one of his performances since he came to us.

A central midfielder who touches the ball once every ten minutes...(and virtually every time being either a misplaced pass, a pass backwards or a 3 yard pass to BB) is absolutely staggering.

I would put virtually anyone else in the squad in that position before him... Hunt, Nuhiu Uroghide...even Tom Lees on his current dismal form...

2 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Fair do's mate but the points made about his involvement in the game last night could have been made about virtually every one of his performances since he came to us.

A central midfielder who touches the ball once every ten minutes...(and virtually every time being either a misplaced pass, a pass backwards or a 3 yard pass to BB) is absolutely staggering.

I would put virtually anyone else in the squad in that position before him... Hunt, Nuhiu Uroghide...even Tom Lees on his current dismal form...

I'd like to see the kid eased in to be honest. 

But I'd hate to see him getting stick or accused of being a training cone if he doesnt hit the ground running. 

Its water off a ducks back to Joey but we know how derision can affect the young and more social media savvy younger players- Weve seen it.

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

Wildsmith

Palmer , Borner, Lofra, (Fox?)

Windass, Bannan, Hunt, Murphy

FF

Fletcher

Think Lee will be out

Joey, Lees and Da Cruz not good enough

I could pick my team and it would stand a chance of winning the problem is Gary Monk is picking the team and he doesn't have a flipping g clue what he is doing.

he will pick the under performing Bannan, Lees, Dawson and Pelupessy.

if last night showed anything we saw that current Wildsmith is a better option than Dawson, when GM the tactically genius took Borner off to Lees within 10 minutes we had conceded.

Bannan was awful all night , iorfa spent more time in the opposition half than him and the goal he nearly gifted them in the closing minutes was the Bannan we now have.

so I could give you my team but what's the point.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I could pick my team and it would stand a chance of winning the problem is Gary Monk is picking the team and he doesn't have a flipping g clue what he is doing.

he will pick the under performing Bannan, Lees, Dawson and Pelupessy.

if last night showed anything we saw that current Wildsmith is a better option than Dawson, when GM the tactically genius took Borner off to Lees within 10 minutes we had conceded.

Bannan was awful all night , iorfa spent more time in the opposition half than him and the goal he nearly gifted them in the closing minutes was the Bannan we now have.

so I could give you my team but what's the point.

Agree

The bannan lovers will be here shortly to tell you off 

And how monk needs his own coaches 

3 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

I'd like to see the kid eased in to be honest. 

But I'd hate to see him getting stick or accused of being a training cone if he doesnt hit the ground running. 

Its water off a ducks back to Joey but we know how derision can affect the young and more social media savvy younger players- Weve seen it.

Don't disagree with your comments about Hunt really but he seemed well up for it last night!

7 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Don't disagree with your comments about Hunt really but he seemed well up for it last night!

I liked the kid. Helped I think that Baz tucked in a bit and we look more

5-3-2 when he came on. Looks a bit slight to be playing a two at the minute. 

Monk sticks him in a two in their on Saturday and we get over run hell be accused of chucking a kid under the bus. 

He's gonna have to be mindful how he uses him and increases his game time. 

Edited by DEH9
*Baz

Just now, WelshOwl74 said:

Agree

The bannan lovers will be here shortly to tell you off 

And how monk needs his own coaches 

You can predict his teams Dawson,Bannan,Lees,Pelupessy, fox, murphy if they are fit they play no matter what.

last night Fletcher should have been no where near that team he does not look fit and any injury now he is finished for the season.

why we have 5 or 6 players not in the squad onmy Monk knows, but how many more tactically enept team set ups, how many more awful display before DC grows a back home and get rid. 

it awful to watch and a £40 a ticket fans have had enough.